+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple’s iPhone 5s Takes Number 1 Spot As The World’s Best Selling Phone

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    Thanks

Default Apple’s iPhone 5s Takes Number 1 Spot As The World’s Best Selling Phone

Counterpoint Technology Research Firm compiled a sales list from 35 countries and results show that as of May, the iPhone 5s is still the world’s best selling mobile device, 8 months after it’s release. This information backs up a report released by ABI Research that claims the device has kept the number 1 slot through Q1.

Apple’s iPhone 5s continues to be the bestselling phone in the world, a spot that many expected to be taken by Samsung’s Galaxy S 5. The highly anticipated Galaxy S5 comes in at second place but still a quite distant number two in terms of (sell through) unit sales.
    However, Apple’s iPhone 5c comes in at number 5 according to reports. The device is placed behind Samsung’s S5, S4, and the Korean company’s Note 3 Phablet. The iPhone 4s on the other hand, is still coming in pretty strongly. Even after being released for 2 years now, it is at the 6th spot, which is one down from data provided by ABI.

The Korean-based company has approximately twice of Apple’s market share due to the variety of devices priced at different levels. But this statistic may not mean too much to Tim Cook even if the market share does not increase, since they take home a ton of profit. The upcoming iPhone 6 however, is expected to help increase Apple’s market share as it is supposed to sport a bigger display.

Source: Business Insider

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I remember when it used to be a privilege to have a iPhone people would stop you and ask for a go now they are everywhere they don't seem as special any more

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the 5 and it isn't even on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adamf View Post
    I remember when it used to be a privilege to have a iPhone people would stop you and ask for a go now they are everywhere they don't seem as special any more
    You could say the same thing about the automobile. What do you want, its a phone. I not busting I get what your saying. But I keep seeing the same rants over and over. Android make a phone as well,it's pretty good. ill never own one simply because I first got an iPhone first. Apple isn't in first place because they don't innovate, they are smart about it. Let's face it. People that can make the iphone song and dance are not the majority of users. Apple is smart spoon feed new option and three things happen. 1. Hardcore user get something new to play with. 2. Less savy users are turned off by huge changes. 3. Apple make more money. You know that thing they want to make, for giving us these in incredible devices.

Ok rant over. Sorry!!!

Sorry for my grammar, not good at English.

Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adamf View Post
    I like how apple fans begrudge them for their success lol "I'm not the only one anymore!"

Quote Originally Posted by systememp View Post
    I have the 5 and it isn't even on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Because they don't sell them anymore, the 5c took it's place