Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'NoUpperCaseTable' Un-capitalizes Titles in Any iOS 7 UITableView Interface

Default 'NoUpperCaseTable' Un-capitalizes Titles in Any iOS 7 UITableView Interface

In iOS 7, some of the titles in some of the preference panes in the Settings application are in all upper-case font, while some are not. This inconsistency looks goofy and can easily be fixed with a new free jailbreak tweak called NoUpperCaseTable by iOS developer PoomSmart.

You can see below what some of the titles look like before installing the tweak, and after installing the tweak:

The upper-case titles don't look very good, so this tweak effectively makes the titles look more professional and polished by only capitalizing the first letter and letting the rest of the letters remain lower-case. It's perfect for all those O.C.D. people out there that need to have everything looking uniform.

The tweak works with all text in any UITableView, and not just the Settings application, but the Settings application makes a great example.

NoUpperCaseTable doesn't come with any options to configure you can just install it and begin seeing cleaner titles throughout iOS 7. You must have iOS 7 installed to download this tweak, which can be had for free from Cydia's BigBoss repository today.

Name: NoUpperCaseTable
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0-1
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: PoomSmart
    Editor's Rating:  4/5

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (07-15-2014), iH85CH001 (07-16-2014)

Livin the iPhone Life SpidermanAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't know I needed this until I saw the tweak. Now it's going to drive me insane if I don't install...

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpidermanAPV For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (07-15-2014), iH85CH001 (07-16-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    I didn't know I needed this until I saw the tweak. Now it's going to drive me insane if I don't install...
    Lol