Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple's 5.5-Inch Next-Gen iPhone Reportedly Facing Production Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Fender View Post
    Last week I was scrolling through yahoo's home page and there were literally 4 different articles about the sapphire glass. I kid you not, article 1 said they had more than enough, article 2 contradicted that and said they were short, the third said that Apple has enough for ALL of their devices and iWatches, and the 4th said that the iWatch could face sapphire glass problems - they were spaced every other link as you scrolled down. This isn't news, these are bored "reporters" writing padded articles so that yahoo and other sites will get the clicks they need to see for their own metrics.
    Of course! You're a reporter and you need a story that will generate interest .... thinking ... thinking .... Ohh, Apple is short of Sapphire and has manufacturing issues with the iPhone 6. BAM ... you still have a job.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yohomie For This Useful Post:

SpidermanAPV (07-16-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I'm still hoping, fingers crossed. The 5.5 is the one I really want, but planned on buying both. Oh well, still all just rumors. Ya never know.
    Both?! Why would you need two?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,209 Times in 6,214 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    Both?! Why would you need two?
    Greedy! lol... Not really. Just an Apple FanGurl that has to have every device, I'm obsessed I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Greedy! lol... Not really. Just an Apple FanGurl that has to have every device, I'm obsessed I guess.
    So you have an iPadMini AND a Full Sized iPad, Bo?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 10,209 Times in 6,214 Posts

^Yup, Mini Retina and iPad Air.

Nice! I'll be getting one of the new iPhones but I'm not sure which yet. I put my phone in my pocket so I don't want something too big.. I'll just have to compare the two when they're out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12