+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 5 Great Free and 5 Great Paid Jailbreak Tweaks Compatible With the Pangu Jailbreak

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
The new Pangu iOS 7.1, 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 jailbreak came at the jailbreak community without warning. Jailbreakers suddenly started asking themselves if they should upgrade to the latest version of
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 5 Great Free and 5 Great Paid Jailbreak Tweaks Compatible With the Pangu Jailbreak

The new Pangu iOS 7.1, 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 jailbreak came at the jailbreak community without warning. Jailbreakers suddenly started asking themselves if they should upgrade to the latest version of iOS and re-jailbreak, and jailbreak developers suddenly found themselves with a lot of work updating all of their tweaks to be compatible with the latest version of iOS.

If you haven't jailbroken with Pangu version 1.1.0 already, you can follow our Mac OS X and Windows guide at this link.

If you are already jailbroken with Pangu, then keep reading on, because we will be showing you a grand total of ten awesome jailbreak tweaks that are compatible with iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, and iOS 7.1.2. Five of these jailbreak tweaks will be paid jailbreak tweaks, and the other five of them will be free jailbreak tweaks.

First up, we'll show you the paid ones – these are our favorite iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, and iOS 7.1.2-compatible paid jailbreak tweaks. They're not necessarily new, but they have all been updated to support the latest iOS versions and they're what we like to call "must-haves" for any jailbroken iOS 7 device!

1. Auxo 2 – $3.99

Auxo 2 came out in April and revolutionized the way we multi-task in iOS 7. It combines the App Switcher and Control Center experience together into one interface to maximize display usage and get rid of all the empty and un-used space in Apple's out-of-the-box App Switcher. It also adds new features, such as swipe gestures, recent applications, hot corners, kill all apps, and more. It's a wonderful addition to any jailbroken iOS 7 device, and that's why we're so quick to recommend it!

2. auki – $3.99

Auki is an amazing quick reply and quick composition messaging add-on for iOS 7. It takes the aesthetics you would expect from iOS 7, as well as some well-thought-out implementation, and makes it a breeze to easily reply to and/or compose new messages. It is compatible with both text messages and iMessages, and supports light and dark themes depending on the day. You can also mute specific individuals so that their texts don't annoy you, and when you do this, they won't even see when you've read their messages – it's perfect for the most annoying person on your contacts list! If you're a messaging geek, auki is a must-have for your needs, so check it out!

3. Springtomize 3 – $2.99

Springtomize 3 is a name you've probably already heard of by now – this tweak is known as the tweak made to kill all tweaks. This tweak has a number of options for customizing your iOS experience just the way you like it. You can customize your Status Bar, Home Screen, Lock Screen, Dock, Notification Center, Control Center, and much more with several different options. This tweak takes a lot of those free tweaks out there and combines it into just one tweak so that you don't have to have several packages installed on your device. If you're a customization nut, then Springtomize 3 is the tweak for you!

4. AltKeyboard 2 – $2.99

AltKeyboard 2 brings a myriad of nifty shortcuts to your keyboard in iOS 7. You can swipe up on characters to reveal alternate characters, numbers, and more. You can also swipe up on the Space bar to reveal text editing features like selecting text and pasting text, and you can swipe from the sides of the keyboard to position the typing cursor in your text wherever you may want it to be. If you find yourself doing a whole lot of typing or text editing, no matter what kind of device you might be using, then AltKeyboard 2 is something you may want to add to your jailbreak tweak arsenal!

5. InTube – $1.99

InTube will appeal to all of those YouTube lovers out there that can't get enough of streaming those addicting online videos. The tweak is basically an add-on for Google's YouTube application in the App Store that allows you to download videos, block ads, stream high quality content over your cellular network, and continue playing media in the background even when you leave the YouTube application. The implementation of this tweak is very seamless and it feels like it's not even a jailbreak tweak at all, but instead, something that's natively built into the YouTube application and iOS itself. You can import videos that you download and edit or delete them at your whim. InTube is a must-have for all YouTubers with iOS devices out there!

Check out our video on the paid jailbreak tweaks below:

Next, we're going to show you five great free jailbreak tweaks for your iOS 7.1, 7.1.2, or 7.1.2 device.

1. Cylinder – FREE

Cylinder is an awesome free jailbreak tweak that lets you add animations to the Home Screen applications as you scroll through your Home Screen pages. You can pick from any of the included animations, or you can combine animations to create your own custom animations. This is a true beast of a jailbreak tweak and iOS device customization enthusiasts are encouraged to jump on board with this tweak and unleash the fun and liveliness on your Home Screens. It's almost unbelievable that a tweak like this could be free!

2. JellyLock7 – FREE

JellyLock7 brings the Lock Screen style of Android Jelly Bean to the iOS platform. With it, you will get an awesome Lock Screen unlock method, as well as application shortcuts for up to six of your favorite applications. The tweak comes with plenty of customization options for appearance, and if that's not enough for you, it's supported by almost all of the jailbreak community's high-end iOS 7 themes. JellyLock7 is an amazing add-on for any iOS 7 device, and it's surprising that the developer chose not to charge for this magnificent treasure.

3. Alkaline – FREE

Alkaline shook things up a bit when it was first released by allowing the customization of the iOS 7 battery icon without the need for WinterBoard. There are a number of really awesome battery icon themes in Cydia that can be used with Alkaline, and it even comes with a few free themes included without the need to download additional packages. Alkaline is supported by plenty of high-end iOS 7 themes in Cydia as well. If you're into customization, then Alkaline is something that's sure to supercharge your iOS 7 experience!

4. TinyBar – FREE

TinyBar is a really awesome jailbreak tweak for iOS 7 users that reduces the size of the incoming notification banners so that they don't take up any more space than the Status Bar does. For whatever reason, Apple made banner notifications even larger in iOS 7, taking away from their 'out-of-the-way- philosophy that gave us banner notifications in the first place. Any notification text that is in the notification will actively scroll in the notification bar so that you can see as much of it as possible, and you can still tap on it to reply to the notification. If you get a lot of notifications and you get upset that they get in your way all of the time, then TinyBar is sure to cure you of this seemingly incurable frustration!

5. Priority Hub – FREE

Priority Hub is an amazing way for you to easily discern between the applications that leave notifications on your Lock Screen. The tweak adds a hub interface to your Lock Screen that lets you filter incoming notifications on a per-application basis. This makes it much easier to read your notifications and keep your task management organized. It also prevents you from missing notifications by accident by making them easier to keep track of. Priority Hub is an amazing addition to any jailbroken iOS 7 device for those that wake up in the morning flooded with all kinds of notifications from all kinds of applications!

Check out our video on the free jailbreak tweaks below:

Feel free to suggest your favorite iOS 7.1, 7.1.1, and 7.1.2 jailbreak tweaks in the comments, and stay tuned!
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 07-08-2014 at 10:57 PM. Reason: added font styling for improved readability

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

iPod (07-09-2014)

Thanks

Convergance > Priority Hub.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It's odd that you recommend InTube for $2 when You Tuber and YouTube Essentials do exactly the same things, downloading videos, hiding ads, high quality over 3G/4G, for free.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baRRy boRRis For This Useful Post:

raduga (07-09-2014), thazsar (07-09-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone holyshnikes's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on gridlock and mail enhancer!

Thanks

I NEED MY INFINIDOCK!!! 😩
    And yes GRIDLOCK!!!!😢
    I feel like someone has robbed me. 😱
    God damn it Apple!!! You make good products we pay good money, lets us do what we damn well like. 😠
    I don't even want my iPhone if it's not JAILBROKEN!!
    The TWEAKS make the phone and if that's what I want I'm going to have it😡
    I PAID threw the nose for it 😤

iPhone? More like MyPhone thewaytozion's Avatar
    Thanks

Infinidock is working on iOS 7.1.1

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit ModMyi

Thanks
    Youtuber (the Youtube tweak) hasn't worked since youtube 2.7.0 (they're up to 2.7.1 right now.)

Youtuber the standalone, has *never* worked at all (7.06, 7.1.2 on 4s).

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 5 Great Free and 5 Great Paid Jailbreak Tweaks Compatible With the Pangu Jail...
    What about IntelliscreenX7? Obviously it's not new, but it's one i thoroughly enjoy with the free trial. Only downside is the hefty price tag. Anyways, thank you for this article, it is extremely helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuncoastDave View Post
    Youtuber (the Youtube tweak) hasn't worked since youtube 2.7.0 (they're up to 2.7.1 right now.)

Youtuber the standalone, has *never* worked at all (7.06, 7.1.2 on 4s).
    Youtube.app 2.6.0 meanwhile, continues to work just fine with youtuber
    if you dont mind not upgrading

Thanks

Priority Hub and JellyLock don't play nice together. Keep getting sent into safe mode.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

intube actually works thank god! Just bought it and am happy

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is Activator working yet with 7.1.2?

Thanks

Is cylinder basically the same as barrel, but free?

iPhone? More like MyPhone SpidermanAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPod View Post
    Is cylinder basically the same as barrel, but free?

Pretty much. I think Cylinder has a few more customization options too though

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SpidermanAPV For This Useful Post:

iPod (07-09-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can someone please make an iOS 8 bundle with all the features from the latest beta that is for iOS 7.x.x please!

Thanks

auxo 2 destroyed my battery life.

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by csglinux View Post
    Is Activator working yet with 7.1.2?
    The beta version on Ryan Petrich's repo works fine for me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone SpidermanAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    The beta version on Ryan Petrich's repo works fine for me.
    Same

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Amen to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiWendy View Post
    I NEED MY INFINIDOCK!!! 
    And yes GRIDLOCK!!!!
    I feel like someone has robbed me. 
    God damn it Apple!!! You make good products we pay good money, lets us do what we damn well like. 
    I don't even want my iPhone if it's not JAILBROKEN!!
    The TWEAKS make the phone and if that's what I want I'm going to have it
    I PAID threw the nose for it 
    Couldn’t have said it better myself, so Amen to that!!!!… An Unjailbroken iPhone is just a boring as any other dumb smartphone, besides, Apple needs the jailbreak community, because that’s where all the updates for they IOS comes from……WE WANT GRIDLOCK….

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

No you are right apple does need the jailbreak world look at the thing they are coming out with on the updates stuff that was in cydia first