Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Report: iPhone 6 will See Significant Battery Improvement

Quote Originally Posted by buggsy2 View Post
    I'm really tired of Apple continuing Jobs' obsession with thinner and lighter. Wish Tim would obsess over battery life...try for a 50-100% increase, not 15%.
    I'm really tired of Apple continuing Jobs' obsession with perfectionism and art.
    I wish Apple would release an ugly, heavy phone with a huge battery (and a pony to cart it around).

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    I'm really tired of Apple continuing Jobs' obsession with perfectionism and art.
    I wish Apple would release an ugly, heavy phone with a huge battery (and a pony to cart it around).
    I'm even more tired of nimrods who see utterly exaggerate points and think they're clever.

Lol. You mean the phone getting bigger makes more room for a bigger battery, therefore battery life will increase? Don't act like this is some amazing new feature. That's common sense. More battery, better battery life. The Note series is a prime example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by buggsy2 View Post
    I'm really tired of Apple continuing Jobs' obsession with thinner and lighter. Wish Tim would obsess over battery life...try for a 50-100% increase, not 15%.
    I so agree. We're happy with the phone thickness. Give us more juice in the battery and an improved camera on the resolution front. a 13-18 mp would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by barondebxl View Post
    Lets hope so cause the 5S battery is absolute garbage. That new samsung commercial is spot on.
    Compare the 5S with the S4 not the S5. Iphone 6 is the competitor to the S5.
    Last edited by kalpesh78; 07-08-2014 at 04:42 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sheltons.iphone View Post
    Spot on? I use my iPhone 5S all the time so I expect to have to charge it twice per day. I have a galaxy s4 sitting around, and guess what, I have to charge it twice per day when I decide to play around with it too.....and I always go back to my iPhone.
    You go back to iPhone because we all know iPhone is the superior race of smart phone.

Why the eff can't Apple get their heads out of their collective @sses about the thickness of the phone and give us what we've all really asked for...a much larger battery with significantly longer life. Good God...they live in the worst bubble every when it comes to giving the consumer what they truly desire sometimes. Grrrrrrrr!

This is just unreal.....you want thin, light, big screen.... than you use it the whole day and you expect the battery to last 2 - 3 days.....very funny

I'd love to see an iPhone compete with the Droid Maxx with 3000mah battery! That's all day power there.

Livin the iPhone Life SpidermanAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone remember the 3-foot long iPhone spoof when the 5 came out? Now THAT would pack a battery!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12