+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Five WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out – June 29th Edition

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 808 Posts

Default Five WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out – June 29th Edition

If you feel like it's time to spice up your iOS 7 device with a new theme, then we've got a few neat new themes to show you. On June 22nd, we showed you four cool WinterBoard themes to check out, and we're always looking for more awesome themes to show you!

For now, here are five more awesome WinterBoard themes that are worth checking out for your iOS 7 device. These aren't in any specific order, but they're all worthy of recognition. Check them out!

1. Elite 7 – $3.99

Sometimes you're looking for that theme that looks and feels complete and meets that sweet spot between well-done and not over-done; for you, there's a theme called Elite 7. Elite 7 comes with a huge amount of supported application icons, and includes over 250 wallpapers, 7 boot-loading screens, 3 different ClassicDock docks, a loading screen, Control Center theme, Status Bar theme, JellyLock7 theme, user interface theme, system sounds, and much more. This is one of the largest themes we've put the spotlight on yet with extreme attention to fine-grained detail. Once you install it, you will see how much time was put into this theme. Be sure to check out our video on Elite 7 below:

2. Loop – $2.99

If you're looking for a colorful theme for your iOS 7 device, then you should check out Loop. It comes with a generous 170 themed application icons, 35 wallpapers, 6 ClassicDock docks, 9 Zeppelin logos, 2 JellyLock7 styles, 4 IconOmatic themes, and other various mods for the user interface, Status Bar, Lock Screen, Control Center, and more. Loop themes a large amount of your iOS 7experience, and it's definitely worth taking a look at if you're interested in putting a new spin on your iOS 7 device. Be sure to check out our video on Loop below:

3. FUEL – $1.99

On the opposite of the colorful spectrum, there's also the darker spectrum, and that's the spectrum that a theme called FUEL takes you through. With it, you'll get 250 themed application icons, new wallpapers, new system sounds, IconOmatic support, 11 ClassicDock docks, 2 JellyLock7 styles, user interface mods, new application skins for Phone and Calculator apps, and more. There are numerous settings for configuring the theme the way you would like it to look, and with all of the options, your device can look however you want it to look. Be sure to check out our video on FUEL below:

4. nux iOs7 – $3.00

If you're not a fan of either the colorful or the dark themes, then maybe you'll like something in between – one that takes advantage of black and white called nux iOs7. This theme comes with square and round icons, so you can pick between the style that you like more. It'll come with options for configuring shadow effects via IconOmatic, new user interface themes, and more. It's not as in-depth as some of the other themes, but it does come with a lot of simplistic options for those that are into simplicity. Be sure to check out our video on nux iOs7 below:

5. Simply iOS7 – $2.99

For those with nostalgia for the skeuomorphic design of iOS 6 that are stuck on iOS 7, you can check out Simply iOS7. It is a theme that gives your application icons a nice three-dimensional look with shadows and lighting included. It comes with over 200 themed application icons, widgets, wallpapers, and much more. Be sure to check out our video on Simply iOS7 below:

All of these themes do require WinterBoard, which is a free download from Cydia if you don't already have it. You will need to enable each of these themes from WinterBoard and then respring your device for them to take effect.

If you've got a theme you want us to check out, please keep the suggestions coming in the comments – the feedback is much appreciated!

My iPhone is a Part of Me SpidermanAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you think you could have a feature of free themes? I've yet to find a free theme that still looks decent. I know these themes are relatively inexpensive, but I'm cheap.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    Do you think you could have a feature of free themes? I've yet to find a free theme that still looks decent. I know these themes are relatively inexpensive, but I'm cheap.
    Good luck! Most of the good themes have TONS of time put into them to make them as good as they are. You get what you pay for.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Evaded For This Useful Post:

Anthony Bouchard (06-29-2014), lilpetabread (06-29-2014), Mary48336 (06-29-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me SpidermanAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evaded View Post
    Good luck! Most of the good themes have TONS of time put into them to make them as good as they are. You get what you pay for.
    True... Doesn't mean I can't dream! :P

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SpidermanAPV For This Useful Post:

Evaded (06-29-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    True... Doesn't mean I can't dream! :P
    Lol

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Thanks

How on earth could you forget to add Desire by Cocco onto this list? Good grief! It's a theme that is definitely worth a look!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 1,617 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    How on earth could you forget to add Desire by Cocco onto this list? Good grief! It's a theme that is definitely worth a look!
    Didn't he do that last week? Finally got to Fuel, which is nice

Free theme, 3 4 All by Sketch. One of the best themes available and it's free.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Marty McFly, Alfroggy, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (06-29-2014), xWalmartCandyx (06-29-2014)

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 808 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    We wrote about that one on the LAST one lol.

It's linked in this article. Why would we repeat?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Didn't he do that last week? Finally got to Fuel, which is nice

Free theme, 3 4 All by Sketch. One of the best themes available and it's free.
    woops, my bad, sorry about that...and I agree Fuel is an awesome theme

Thanks

One word: Glasklart
    Best theme ever finally back. (Icons at least)

Banned
    Thanks