+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pangu Untethered iOS 7.1/7.1.1 Jailbreak Tool Updated to Version 1.1.0 Mac OS X Supported!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by TDH Advocate Let's waste more exploits! Yeah! ******* Chinese. I thought they were smarter than us. No need to bash them for using more exploits... Does it
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TDH Advocate View Post
    Let's waste more exploits! Yeah! ******* Chinese. I thought they were smarter than us.
    No need to bash them for using more exploits...

Does it not bother anyone that our very talented jb'er devs have not released anything at all in many months, with excuses like do t want to use up the exploit? Yet now apparently there are multiple exploits to be used

I'm guessing our homegrown dev's are not so much teams as they are individuals with lives outside of hacking apple products, and I welcome the new blood from other machead enthusiasts.. I'm hoping jailbreaks will be like they used to be in the old days of the 1st gens... Consistent.

And perhaps we've been told about the limited amount of exploits for so long we think it's the case, when really with some ingenuity they are limitless... Wishful thinking perhaps, or maybe we've all had too much of the lack of jailbreak availability koolaid

Just an optimistic thought

Thanks

I Keep getting a message that says this version doesn't work on my computer.....

Windows 8.1...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GunHo198 View Post
    I Keep getting a message that says this version doesn't work on my computer.....

Windows 8.1...
    try compatibility to windows 7, vista or xp

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123