Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SoundCloud Updated to Version 3.0, Offers Better Controls and New User Interface

Thanks

Default SoundCloud Updated to Version 3.0, Offers Better Controls and New User Interface

SoundCloud has been around for quite some time and as a result has become one of the most popular applications in the iOS App Store. With the newest update, the app gets fresh look and so much more. In this update to SoundCloud, which brings the version up to 3.0, the developers have made sure that the user experience on the iPhone and iPad is the best it possibly can be. As the app’s official description put it, SoundCloud is “made for you to hear more.” It’s certainly not a bad thing that it’s meant to make you hear more with its new user interface.

Users will see that the album artwork is given a far more prominent role on the display of their choice. Everything from the lines to the typography appear to be a lot more cleaner while making sure that the controls are obvious and simpler. The idea behind that is that you’re meant to use it with one thumb, so the interface has been rearranged and placed with this fundamental tent pole in place. You’ll be able to dig into the app’s contents like artist profiles just by touching a track or playlist.

If you want to use SoundCloud 3.0 on your iPad, you’ll probably see that the new coat of paint hasn’t been applied just yet. SoundCloud says that the new user interface is indeed on its way and it will make it to the iPad version of the app in a future update. The iPhone appears to be the version getting all of the attention.

Those of you who are interested in downloading the 40.3 MB can do so for free from the App Store.

Source: iTunes
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 06-27-2014 at 11:34 AM.

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

First word is has a capitalization error. I know, I'm a grammar nazi. Anyways, didn't they also remove recording?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Oh yeah! SoundCLoud update!

Broken on iOS 8 beta 2.