Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Volume+' Supercharges Your Volume HUD With Useful Features

Default 'Volume+' Supercharges Your Volume HUD With Useful Features

Normally when you change your volume while you're listening to music, you get a boring little volume HUD (heads-up display) that shows you nothing more than the volume level. Obviously, there is a ton of room for improvement here.

From the same developer of Volume8, Mohamed Marbouh, comes a new jailbreak tweak called Volume+, shown above.

Volume+ supercharges your volume HUD with a number of new features, but it's worth noting that those new features only show up while music is currently playing. The additional features include music controls, music shortcuts, a music scrubber, a volume scrubber, and sharing shortcuts.

The volume scrubber is convenient because you'll be able to adjust the volume from the touch screen without having to press the volume buttons over and over again to get where you want. You can swipe on the music scrubber to place yourself at a place in the song where you want to be. You will also find that by tapping on the album artwork or name of the song that you'll be taken to the Music application you're using.

There are two additional buttons at the bottom one for sending a text message/iMessage to someone about the song that you're listening to, and another button for quickly getting to the Camera. The message button, Camera button, and album artwork can be hidden or shown at any time by swiping up or down on the grabber on the volume HUD.

Volume+ doesn't have any options to configure, it's a very simple tweak with a lot of features. If you would like to give it a try, you can download it from Cydia's BigBoss repository for just 99.

Name: Volume+
    Price: 99
    Version: 0.1-3
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.0.6
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.6
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Mohamed Marbouh
    Editor's Rating: / 4.5/5

You can watch our video review of Volume+ below:

Installed and doesn't work. On 5s. Anyone know of any compatibility issues ?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
    Installed and doesn't work. On 5s. Anyone know of any compatibility issues ?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    An update has been pushed earlier today fixing all 5S incompatibility issues.

what is that background? its pretty cool i wanna where i can get it