+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Five WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out June 15th Edition

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
If you feel like it's time to spice up your iOS 7 device with a new theme, then we've got a few neat new themes to show you. On June
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,051 Times in 770 Posts

Default Five WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out June 15th Edition

If you feel like it's time to spice up your iOS 7 device with a new theme, then we've got a few neat new themes to show you. On June 8th, we started off with four cool WinterBoard themes to get you started, but we've been listening to suggestions and we promise to give the spotlight to some more cool themes in the future!

For now, here are five more awesome WinterBoard themes that are worth checking out for your iOS 7 device. These aren't in any specific order, but they're all worthy of recognition. Check them out!

1. iSevenous – $2.99

First up, we'll be showing you iSevenous. This elegant theme makes your icons look softer, while keeping a slightly flat appearance to them. Apart from changing your Home Screen icons to make them look different from any other iOS 7 device out of the box, you'll notice that iSevenous comes with a number of add-ons in Cydia to further theme your device. Those add-ons are free if you purchase the iSevenous theme from Cydia. The additional add-ons include options for theming the Status Bar, the iOS user interface all around, iWidgets, and even for those of you that enjoy the popular JellyLock7 tweak, an add-on for JellyLock7 is available. Be sure to check out our video on iSevenous below:

2. Hiro iOS7– $2.99

Next on our list is Hiro iOS7. This theme comes with an icon set that is over 200 icons strong, and supports numerous iWidgets as well. Your icons in Hiro iOS7 are given a very shiny three-dimensional appearance that are far from flat like iOS 7 tried to do with the icons when it was released. Hiro iOS7 is fully compatible with IconOmatic for making your application icons look more three-dimensional with drop shadows. It's easy to see all of the time and effort that went into designing all of the features of Hiro iOS7. Be sure to check out our video on Hiro iOS7 below:

3. Yosemite for iOS – FREE

This one takes some design cues from the upcoming release of OS X Yosemite for Macs. Dubbed Yosemite for iOS, this theme changes your application icons to match the style and look of OS X Yosemite. One thing that's nice is that the applications retain that "flat" look to them, so your other application icons that haven't been touched by the Yosemite for iOS theme will blend in nicely with the theme without sticking out like a sore thumb. Being that this is a free theme, it doesn't come with too many features, but it still looks pretty good nonetheless. Be sure to check out our video on Yosemite for iOS below:

4. Era Icons iOS7 – $4.50

Taking more of a skeuomorphic design approach is a theme called Era Icons iOS7. This theme is very detailed and comes loaded with more than 800 icons with three different icon sets. The user interface of iOS also gets a nice facelift. The theme supports Zeppelin, iWidgets, Alkaline, AndroidLock XT, Classic Badge, IconOmatic, Auxo 2, biteSMS, LS Widgets, JellyLock7, OpenNotifer, MiniPlayer, and more. You can see from the screenshot that the icons are not lousy – the maker obviously had a lot of work put into them. Be sure to check out our video on Era Icons iOS7 below:

5. Ando iOS7 – $2.99

Last but not least, we're going to show you Ando iOS7. This is yet another large theme that comes with over 450 supported application icons built in, as well as a number of iWidgets. The theme supports JellyLock7, Zeppelin, and more. The theme gives you a very simplistic and clean look and feel, and it's very easy on the eyes. There is a lot of uniformity among the application icons, but each application icon has a distinct design that makes it feel easy to distinguish your applications from one another. Be sure to check out our video on Ando iOS7 below:

All of these themes do require WinterBoard, which is a free download from Cydia if you don't already have it. You will need to enable each of these themes from WinterBoard and then respring your device for them to take effect.

If you've got a theme you want us to check out, please keep the suggestions coming in the comments – the feedback is much appreciated!
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 06-15-2014 at 03:58 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) (06-16-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mary48336's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Five WinterBoard Themes for iOS 7 That Are Worth Checking Out June 15th Edi...
    The creator of Era has a new theme coming out that is just as detailed, called Desire!! Check it out, you will not be disappointed. All his themes are so complete and he is always there to make custom icons if you are missing any.

The widget is from another theme of his, 0ground

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/5655/rtdt.jpg
    Last edited by Mary48336; 06-16-2014 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks

Hiro theme nice job! Finally something that doesn't look like stock ios7 icons for a change.

Thanks

Era is one of the best theme i see. Complete and clean and beautiful,this theme change everything on your device,every ui theme in the device make the device more atrctive and beautiful.I love it ERA ❤️👌👍

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

6. The Following User Says Thank You to matatan222 For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (06-18-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matatan222 View Post
    Era is one of the best theme i see. Complete and clean and beautiful,this theme change everything on your device,every ui theme in the device make the device more atrctive and beautiful.I love it ERA ❤️👌👍

Go check out his newest, Desire! Everything is done, just like in Era. Cocco is an amazing Themer

Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,224 Times in 2,745 Posts

To me it got to be Elite7 by the great Bars. And nux,virtual and need to see those great looking icons by another great ihaze called Savannah.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    To me it got to be Elite7 by the great Bars. And nux,virtual and need to see those great looking icons by another great ihaze called Savannah.

😋 I have all of those except Elite7, and yes, they are all great in their own design. iHaze has new one coming out too, Zoe

Thanks

Era looks like crap

Thanks
    Thanked 4,941 Times in 1,955 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_Illusions_xX View Post
    Era looks like crap
    and you are?ooo wait you speak like that because you can affort it no?you know what you are and lamer who don't know nothing about themes

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (06-19-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    and you are?ooo wait you speak like that because you can affort it no?you know what you are and lamer who don't know nothing about themes
    Ignore the ignorant people Cocco26, those people that matter, know better

Thanks
    Thanked 4,941 Times in 1,955 Posts

I know only was just courious i don't give my 2 cents on him

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (06-21-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Help, I can't install Yosemite for ios