Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Volume Presets for Activator' Lets You Quickly Skip to a Preferred Volume Level

Default 'Volume Presets for Activator' Lets You Quickly Skip to a Preferred Volume Level

Under normal circumstances, you can use Activator to turn your volume up, or turn your volume down; but, rather than sit there and use your Activator action over and over until you get your volume just right at a level that you want to use, you can use a new free jailbreak tweak called Volume Presets for Activator by iOS developer rob311.

This tweak basically lets you configure presets (or use presets that are already set for you) that you can assign Activator actions to in order to set your volume level to that preset.

For example, if you were to set an Activator action to the 50% volume level preset, and then perform that Activator action, your volume level would automatically be set to 50%, no matter what it was set to prior to you using the Activator action.

All of your options are set from the tweak's preferences pane in the Settings application, which is shown above. You can assign an Activator action to 0% volume, 25% volume, 50% volume, 75% volume, and 100% volume. You can also assign an Activator action to two individual manual presets, which are configured by way of a slider bar.

If you watch a lot of videos on YouTube, or some other application on your iOS device, you might have a comfortable volume level for listening to videos, and this tweak will let you quickly get to that volume level.

If you'd like to give this tweak a try, it's available for free in Cydia's BigBoss repository right now. It does require iOS 7 and Activator to be installed.

Name: Volume Presets for Activator
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0.0-38
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.0.6, Activator
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.6
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: rob311
    Editor's Rating: / 4.5/5

You can watch our video review below:

Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 06-09-2014 at 08:11 AM.

Nice tweak .. I love it.

Thanks

this only changes the volume for media? something i've requested a very long time ago is to have an activator for ringtone volume.

when my phone is receiving power, i.e. on my desk, i want the ringer volume set at 20%
    when i grab my phone and it's disconnected from power, i want the ringer volume set to 100%

i set up activator>anywhere>connected and disconnected power to these settings with your tweak, but it doesn't appear to do anything for ringer volume