Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Buy Offering iPhone 5c/5s For Half Price Until Sunday

Thanks

Default Best Buy Offering iPhone 5c/5s For Half Price Until Sunday

The nation’s popular consumer electronics retailer, Best Buy, is offering Apple’s iPhone 5s and 5c at a fifty percent discount until Sunday, May 11th. The iPhone 5s model at 16GB is available for only $99 after a two-year contract with Sprint or Verizon. The 16GB iPhone 5c is usually priced at $99 with a two-year contract on the Apple Online Store as well as many other carriers and retailers, is now $49.50 in upfront payment.

Making the deal even better, Best Buy has increased trade-in values for used iPhones. A good working condition iPhone 5- no broken screen and must be able to power on, can net a guaranteed $200 in trade in value. The iPhone 4/4s is guaranteed $100/$150 respectively.

With Best Buy's trade-in promotion, iPhone 4 owners can basically trade in for a Sprint or Verizon iPhone 5s with no out of pocket cost. In order to take advantage of this promotion, you just need to take your device to a nearby Best Buy store because the deal in not available online. However, keep in mind that Apple has stated that they will be hosting a massive iPhone upgrade event this upcoming week.

Source: Best Buy

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Lol, I read this thinking half off from $650. :]

Notice these are contracted rates. Tmobile gives you an iPhone with no contract for free. But when you start their plan the monthly cost is the same as verizon.

Quote Originally Posted by Christophxr View Post
    Thought the same

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Christophxr View Post
    That's what I was hoping. I'm getting the 6, but my 5 keeps freaking out on me and I don't honestly know if it will make it to the new launch. ... I MAY have been a little rough with it. I'm not losing my upgrade intelligibility, though, for a device that will be "last year's thing" in a few months.

Hell, I don't even care about the trade in value.