Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Tweaks of the Week April 28 - May 4

Default Best Tweaks of the Week April 28 - May 4

This recap will go over the best tweaks that we've shown you this week. It's certainly not all of them, but we think these are some of the most notable. These are in no specific order.

1. Stride 2 $2.99

Stride 2 is a new way for iOS 7 users to enter a drawn passcode to unlock their device. You can set your own drawing from the tweak's preferences pane, and instead of having to enter a numeric passcode, when you go to unlock your iOS device, you will draw the same drawing you put in the preferences pane. The tweak is really nicely integrated into the iOS 7 Lock Screen interface, and it's worth checking out via our review at this link.

2. Slices $1.99

Slices is a new jailbreak tweak that allows you to have multiple user accounts for applications on your iOS device. If you have multiple people using your device(s) for social networking, gaming, and other things, then this tweak offers an easy way for you to switch users on demand without a bunch of hassle. You can read more about Slices at this link.

3. Unlimited NC Notifications FREE

Unlimited NC Notifications is a new free jailbreak tweak that allows you to have an unlimited number of notifications in Notification Center. Usually, there is a maximum of 5 notifications per application, but with this tweak, you can have as many as you want per application. You can read our full review of Unlimited NC Notifications at this link.

4. Appellancy $1.99

Appellancy is a new jailbreak tweak that adds facial recognition to your iOS 7 device. With it, you can use your face to unlock your Lock Screen. You just need to make the tweak learn your face by taking about 20 pictures of yourself, and the next time you go to unlock your device, you just need to look at the Lock Screen and you'll be brought to your Home Screen. You can read our full review of Appellancy at this link.

5. NCFold $1.00

NCFold is a new jailbreak tweak that lets you collapse individual sections in Notification Center in order to make reading notifications in large numbers easier. All you'll have to do is tap on the title for an application with incoming notifications, and that section will collapse. The tweak also works for widgets under the Today tab. You can read more about NCFold at this link.

6. SlideUP2Unlock FREE

SlideUP2Unlock is a new free jailbreak tweak that replaces the Camera Grabber with a new grabber that allows you to slide up on the Lock Screen to unlock the Lock Screen. You can read our full review of SlideUP2Unlock at this link.

Stay tuned for our next Best Tweaks of the Week - only on ModMyi!

If you missed our previous Best Tweaks of the Week, you can view it from this link.

Please review the SmartTap tweak.

Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    Please review the SmartTap tweak.
    We will certainly get to it as soon as possible!

Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone broncosi's Avatar
    Thanks

Any fix for Appellancy? I uninstalled it and when it resprung, my passcode didn't work and now my iPhone is locked and I can't get into it?!

iPhone? More like MyPhone broncosi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by broncosi View Post
    Any fix for Appellancy? I uninstalled it and when it resprung, my passcode didn't work and now my iPhone is locked and I can't get into it?!
    ok well I had to restore and of course with the restore comes the update to 7.1.1. So what do I do now? Can I downgrade or jailbreak? I need my stuff back.

ok well I had to restore and of course with the restore comes the update to 7.1.1. So what do I do now? Can I downgrade or jailbreak? I need my stuff back.
    Lol

There's no downgrading and there's no jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1 right now.