+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Photos Reportedly Compare "iPhone 6" Mockup to Dummy Galaxy S5

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by stulaw11 There has to be something to these mockup/prototypes. I cannot be coincidence that they are all strikingly similar looking. I have a feeling this is the
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stulaw11 View Post
    There has to be something to these mockup/prototypes. I cannot be coincidence that they are all strikingly similar looking. I have a feeling this is the iphone 6 more or less.
    The leaked mockups have been right on the money every time, every year, at least since I started keeping track when the iPhone 4 mockups were leaked.

I don't know why anyone would be so quick to scream "fake" or "it won't look like this" if they've been on this forum (or other phone news forums) for any length of time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Awaiting the actual test model leak. Shouldn't be much longer...by summer I would think :]
    It will most likely come out this fall, just like every iPhone since the four has.

Quote Originally Posted by DenniesBright View Post
    iPhone is all time winner. No one can beat the brand.
    As long as they keep doing what they're doing, iPhone will continue to be the #1 phone everybody wants. I know android have something like 75% market share, but that's because darn near every phone that isn't iPhone or Windows, is Android. Many people buy them just because they're cheap. Given the choice, a lot of people "want" iPhones.
    Last edited by Donnutt; 05-07-2014 at 08:27 AM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12