+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mailbox E-mail Client for iOS Updated With Dropbox Syncing, Auto Swipe, Bug Fixes, and More

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
On Monday, the very popular Mailbox e-mail client for iOS was updated with version 2.0 now being the latest version available to download in the App Store. With Mailbox being
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 808 Posts

Default Mailbox E-mail Client for iOS Updated Dropbox Syncing, Auto Swipe, Big Fixes, and More

On Monday, the very popular Mailbox e-mail client for iOS was updated with version 2.0 now being the latest version available to download in the App Store. With Mailbox being one of the more popular third-party e-mail client applications for iOS, the update is worth noting to those that use the application.

Version 2.0 of Mailbox for iOS brings some useful new features to uses, such as a new auto-swipe feature that will take the time to learn how the user uses swipes and and snoozes to attempt to automate the actions in the application.

Another notable new feature is the new Dropbox syncing feature, which isn't surprising, being that Dropbox purchased Mailbox last year. With this, users' preferences in Mailbox will be synced across all of their mobile devices through Dropbox. A number of bug fixes have also been implemented in Mailbox for iOS that users are sure to notice.

Existing users of Mailbox for iOS will find the update under the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Mailbox for iOS for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Still no support for other email clients

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Still no support for other email clients
    Seriously...they should add other protocols in. It's a win-win to their user base and audience. And, not to mention, the #1 complaint of users and no users alike.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HovikGas's Avatar
    Thanks

Did they finally implement using your own lists, instead of their crappy ones?

iPhone? More like MyPhone peacedog's Avatar
    Thanks

I just noticed today "Shake to Undo" doesn't work. I don't know if they removed this feature, or an update-related bug.

I emailed their support.