Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Consumer Interest in Larger iPhone 6 Screens Shown in Survey

Thanks

Default Consumer Interest in Larger iPhone 6 Screens Shown in Survey

According to Fortune, research firm ChangeWave, has released results of a new survey displaying that consumers interested in a larger screened iPhone 6 are at an all time high. 40% of respondents said that they were ‘very likely’ or ‘somewhat likely’ to buy a larger screened iPhone 6, along with a faster processor and updated iOS operating system priced at $199 for a two-year contract.

Andy Golub of 451 Research has stated:

This is the highest level of demand for an unannounced Apple model in a ChangeWave survey – stronger than we’ve seen in previous years for the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5 models prior to their announcements. Speculation over a larger screen iPhone is clearly striking a chord with consumers.
    Apple will most likely reveal its next generation iPhone later in the year, as it has done the same with previous generations. However, unlike previous releases, the iPhone 6 is rumored to come in two versions including a 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch screen. Along with a larger display, the dubbed iPhone 6 is expected to have a narrower bezel, a faster A8 processor, and an upgraded camera.

Source: Fortune

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 723 Posts

Lol smh this is funny that they did a survey for this. For something that everyone has been wanting and praying for the last 2-3 years. Lol

Quite possibly, the most pointless survey ever conducted...

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Lol smh this is funny that they did a survey for this. For something that everyone has been wanting and praying for the last 2-3 years. Lol
    yes indeed ….
    apple convinced the world to have small screens so that we can handle them with our thumb ….
    Now she will make bigger screens with the commercial saying …. you asked for it , you begged us ….we made it happen ….

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

These fookers have to have a board meeting to decide that they need to take a crap!

Thanks

Regardless of the size, I'll be selling my 5S and upgrading as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Hear Hear i second that can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Lol.. Right !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Daily posts as well.

Wonder how long it will be before Apple claim they invented the larger screen?

Let's see what they bring along side the bigger screen.

Where did this survey mention the condition of a "Larger Screen" The graphic implies a question is "Will you simply buy a new iPhone?" not conditionally on the fact "because it may have a larger screen" This is the worst study in the world. I for one do not want a larger screen, where is the option for "very unlikely if the screen size increases". Hello Levi, can you make pockets bigger? People are not going to give up on the idea of iPad-Phones.

How many people here want a 4.7 device? I think 4.7 would be it for me. I don't see apple coming out the gate with 2 different large sized iPhones. It will be their first launch. So they might want to test the water. Plus it might be the regular 4 inch we never know. It's still a rumor until it's official.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    Wow. I'm eating my words. For the longest time I said to myself no one stands in line for a android phone. It's all and apple thing. But I'm wrong.

iPhone? More like MyPhone evolution83's Avatar
    Thanks

i want a 5.5 inch screen. 4.7 doesn't do it for me lol

There's no mention of a larger screen in the survey. In fact, there's not even an option between a larger screen, same size, or smaller screen. Just says "iPhone 6."