+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A速weaks Teases Legacy Version of Auxo for iOS 7

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,071 Times in 787 Posts

Default A速weaks Teases Legacy Version of Auxo for iOS 7

The A速weaks iOS development team responsible for creating the Auxo and Auxo 2 App Switcher replacements for iOS 5, 6, and 7 have announced a legacy edition of Auxo for iOS 7.

This legacy version of Auxo will look similar to the original Auxo jailbreak tweak that was created for iOS 5 and iOS 6, but it will be for iOS 7 and include a lot of iOS 7-esque qualities, including aesthetic details like blurred transparency, arrow-shaped grabbers, and flatter qualities. This means it will show small application previews with little application icons overlaying them. Notably, a similar jailbreak tweak called Switchr for iPhone was just released, but there are some obvious differences.

A速weaks hasn't said much about it yet apart from tease this single teaser image, but we did get with Sentry, the designer of the legacy version of Auxo for iOS 7, who told us that the tweak is being coded by Ryan Petrich and that it will be a separate tweak. Pricing has not yet been announced, but it's possible that it will be available at a discounted price for existing customers.

Notably, for those waiting for Auxo 2 to support the iPad, they responded to the question with some time "next week," so be sure to keep your eyes peeled!

When released, will you be using the legacy version for the good old-fashioned style look, or will you be sticking with the all-new Auxo 2?

Sources: A速weaks

Thanks

I like the current version! Only drawback to me is that I cannot have multiple shortcuts on the bottom. Only the standard ones. So much for HiddenSettings7..it won't work with Auxio

My iPhone is a Part of Me PokemonDesigner's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    I like the current version! Only drawback to me is that I cannot have multiple shortcuts on the bottom. Only the standard ones. So much for HiddenSettings7..it won't work with Auxio
    You should get the hidden settings 7 icon tweak. Maybe it'll let you use some of those features still.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Get the latest version of CCToggles. It has been updated to support Auxo 2. It will give you the shortcuts (CCToggles calls them 'QuickLaunches') on the bottom. I use CCToggles, CCLoader, and Auxo 2 for the ultimate in control over Control Center.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Auxo 2 still isn't working right for me..

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,071 Times in 787 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    Auxo 2 still isn't working right for me..
    A major 1.1 update is coming next week. Stay tuned and see if that update doesn't resolve some of your issues.

LinkBacks (?)