Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Facebook Updates Facebook Messenger iOS App With Free VoIP Calling

Default Facebook Updates Facebook Messenger iOS App With Free VoIP Calling

On Thursday, Facebook issued an update for its Facebook Messenger application on the iOS platform. The update brings the application up to version 4.1.

The most notable new feature in the update is that Facebook users can now use the Facebook Messenger application for VoIP (Voice over IP) calling. The feature can be used over both Wi-Fi internet connections while at home and abroad, or it can be used over your cellular data network.

While the VoIP feature that Facebook is offering is completely free for all Facebook users, if you do choose to use it over your cellular data network, you will need to take into consideration that you're using your data and you may be charged extra by your carrier if you go over your data caps (assuming you have any).

Existing users of the Facebook Messenger application for iOS will find the update under the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Facebook Messenger for iOS for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I use messenger all the time, of course I use the VoIP feature, some times I talk to my GF oversea for more than one hour, all for free! Many BIG Thanks to Facebook, and Mark Zuckerberg for allowing this great feature for free!

Reason its free is because of drug calls and deals to expose them, all FB is FBI record holder and the illuminati

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andy72184 View Post
    Reason its free is because of drug calls and deals to expose them, all FB is FBI record holder and the illuminati
    You'd have to a pretty stupid dealer to make deals over Facebook lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to se23 For This Useful Post:

SpidermanAPV (04-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by se23 View Post
    You'd have to a pretty stupid dealer to make deals over Facebook lol
    just wait and see...lol