Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'unBold' Removes the Bold Font Effect From the Status Bar Time

Default 'unBold' Removes the Bold Font Effect From the Status Bar Time

In case you've never noticed, the time in your iOS 7 Status Bar is set in a bold font. If you want to make it a regular font instead of a bold font, then rest assured, you now have that ability.

To do this, you'll need to install a new free jailbreak tweak called unBold, developed by Brogan Miner.

As shown above, before the tweak is installed, the Status Bar time carries a bold-style font, and after the tweak is installed, the Status Bar carries a regular-style font. The regular-styled font matches the carrier name and battery percentage fonts better, as the carrier name and battery percentage aren't in bold. Apart from the matching font style, there's really no other benefit to this.

If you would like to give unBold a try, it's available for free right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository. It should be noted that the tweak does require iOS 7 to be installed. There are no options to configure.

Name: unBold
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0.0-1
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.0.6
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.6
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Brogan Miner
    Editor's Rating:  3/5

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_X View Post
    lol
    Thinking of every single thing to mod nowadays. Haha

Can't see it well enough as it is. Need Bolder.

Why would I ever want to get a hack that takes me from having signal to not having signal? This is absurd! What a horrible hack.

(yes. i'm kidding.)

It gets rid of service? Why would I ever install a hack that takes me from having one bar of service to having No Service? That's terrible!

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

Subtle, yet welcome tweak.
    They can have my jailbreak when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.