Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Auxo 2' is Now Live in Cydia, Reinvents the App Switcher Experience in iOS 7

Important Info

An update was released this morning with a fix for those having issues on the iPhone 4s.

It also fixes compatibility with other jailbreak tweaks that were causing conflict problems, including Cloaky, Classiclockscreen, Lockify Pro, and BetterLS.

Unfortunately it doesn't fix whatever is conflicting with my 5S.. I tried disabling just about every tweak I have.

My flashlight is not working in multi-center.

Ditto, the flashlight toggle doesn't work anymore.

well!! unfortunately it didn't work with my 4s....oh well!!!!

yeah flashlight is really wonky.

Any ideas why my auxo isn't transparent/blurred like in the screenshots?

Would of been cool if it supported ProWidgets its one if my favorite tweaks to use at the moment and Auxo 2 kills that for me

Quote Originally Posted by nityanandachandra View Post
    I am on a 4S, I cannot get it run. I get stuck at the lock screen with no activity. Deleted a bunch of other tweaks but still it will not work. I had to reboot to safe mode to uninstall it.
    They fixed it really quick. This is the best tweak out there. totally smooth

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Sardines View Post
    Would of been cool if it supported ProWidgets its one if my favorite tweaks to use at the moment and Auxo 2 kills that for me
    I just set a new activator gesture for cc and now I use both. Cc for toggles and auxo for switcher.

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

I was able to purchase it on my iPhone 4. So far everything works just fine.

I think its not compatible with "flipcontrolcenter". I uninstalled this tweak and the flashlight works.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123