Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Auxo 2' is Now Live in Cydia, Reinvents the App Switcher Experience in iOS 7

Quote Originally Posted by mwhite67 View Post
    Actually if you have CCsettings installed you can have all of those toggles with Auxo
    good lookin out, thanks!!!

agreed -- keep getting safe made -- too many conflicts

I like my control center and app switcher separate. Combing them is akin to putting 10 lb's of ***** in a 5 lb bag. GridSwitcher and CCToggles for me.

can't purchase on my 4s

The biggest junk I purchased.I paid $4 for an apps which is shutting down my 5s few times. When you pay $4.6CAD for an apps you will expect that apps to work not to jeopardize your jailbreak. This apps should had not been released with so many flows just for the sake of profit. Sorry but this is how i feel.

iPhone? More like MyPhone leg1on69's Avatar
    Thanks

Same here safe mode

GridSwitcher with Slide2kill is the best combination of tweaks that exists for the app switcher, IMO

Something on my 5s apparently hates auxo2 and i can't figure our what the heck it is 😣. Looks like it'll be a night of deleting tweaks and putting them back on 😡

Funny how my QuickActivator (only top row enabled) works with Auxo2...
    imgur: the simple image sharer

And, yeah the Lockscreen is pretty messed up too...
    imgur: the simple image sharer

New version is not compatible with LockHTML3....why??!

It's not that great, it kind of sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony3 View Post
    Something on my 5s apparently hates auxo2 and i can't figure our what the heck it is 😣. Looks like it'll be a night of deleting tweaks and putting them back on 😡
    No need to delete them initially. Use iCleaner Pro to disable them and when you narrow it down, then just delete that one. It's still not an easy process, but a lot easier than deleting and reinstalling.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

13. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-15-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony3 View Post
    Something on my 5s apparently hates auxo2 and i can't figure our what the heck it is . Looks like it'll be a night of deleting tweaks and putting them back on 
    Yeah, the 'slide-up' activators work but none of the CC toggles show up for some reason. Does anyone have an issue running this with a theme installed?

Default Thanks for the pointer
    Quote Originally Posted by mwhite67 View Post
    Actually if you have CCsettings installed you can have all of those toggles with Auxo
    Very nice for pointing this out. Helped me achieve what I wanted from Auxo 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Al226 View Post
    GridSwitcher with Slide2kill is the best combination of tweaks that exists for the app switcher, IMO
    This is exactly what I was looking for. Slide2kill is what gridswitcher was missing. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    No need to delete them initially. Use iCleaner Pro to disable them and when you narrow it down, then just delete that one. It's still not an easy process, but a lot easier than deleting and reinstalling.
    I don't see iCleaner Pro in Cydia.. only iCleaner. Is there a Pro version somewhere else?

iPhone? More like MyPhone alex-xx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    I don't see iCleaner Pro in Cydia.. only iCleaner. Is there a Pro version somewhere else?
    exile90software.com/cydia

19. The Following User Says Thank You to alex-xx For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-15-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by alex-xx View Post
    exile90software.com/cydia
    Thanks! I got it now. I haven't been able to location the Cydia app that is causing the problem yet though.. weird

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

Says I can't purchase it on my 4.

i can purchase on my 4s now, works fine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast