+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'springPage' Lets You Have a Different Wallpaper Image on Each Page of Your Home Screen

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
For those that don't want a single wallpaper for each of their Home Screen pages, check out a new jailbreak tweak called springPage by iOS developer Trinitus01. With springPage, you
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 'springPage' Lets You Have a Different Wallpaper Image on Each Page of Your Home Screen

For those that don't want a single wallpaper for each of their Home Screen pages, check out a new jailbreak tweak called springPage by iOS developer Trinitus01.

With springPage, you can configure a different wallpaper image for each of your individual Home Screen pages. The images are set from your Photo Library, so you will need to find the different wallpaper images you want on, say, Google Images, and then save them to your Photo Library.

Once you've done that, you can head over to the Settings application and you'll find a new preferences pane for springPage:

From here, you can enable or disable the tweak on demand (doing this requires a respring), configure the wallpapers on a per-page basis, configure the animation (none, or fade) that happens when moving from one wallpaper on one page to another wallpaper on another page, and configure the shroud.

When you pick a wallpaper for each page, you will be brought to an interface with a "Choose" button, and a number of different number buttons at the top of the interface. The Choose button will bring you to your Photo Library so you can pick an image to set as the wallpaper. The number buttons represent each Home Screen page, so if you have 3 Home Screen pages like me, you will only set a wallpaper for pages 1, 2, and 3.

Once you've set wallpapers, changes take effect immediately and you will be able to head out to your Home Screen and flip between pages and you'll notice your wallpaper change before your eyes on each page.

We hope that in the future the developer will add support for picking directly from the iOS wallpapers and not force you to pick from the Photo Library.

If you would like to give springPage a try, it's available right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository for $1.99. The tweak requires iOS 7 to be installed.

Name: springPage
    Price: $1.99
    Version: 0.0.5-5
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.0.6
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.6
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Trinitus01
    Editor's Rating: / 3.5/5

Thanks
    Thanked 1,696 Times in 839 Posts

I suggest interfacelift for all your background needs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Don't download spring page. I bought the app and after using it for a day. It said it couldn't authenticate my purchase so it disconnected my cell service. I had to uninstall it, reinstall it to get it to activate and turn my service back on then I uninstalled that stupid app.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    springPage isnt able to disable the cell service. Why you didnt use the support function of cydia to contact me? Youre welcome to improve the tweak by reporting any issue or conflict. Please do not flame.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyne View Post
    Don't download spring page. I bought the app and after using it for a day. It said it couldn't authenticate my purchase so it disconnected my cell service. I had to uninstall it, reinstall it to get it to activate and turn my service back on then I uninstalled that stupid app.