Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Facebook 8.0 for iOS Launches With Speed Improvements, Ease of Use for iPad

Default Facebook 8.0 for iOS Launches With Speed Improvements, Ease of Use for iPad

On Monday, Facebook pushed an update to its social networking application for the iOS platform, bringing the application up to version 8.0.

The update gives the application a boost in speed and reliability across all devices, and also adds some redesigned interface elements to make it even easier for iPad users to make Facebook posts and share media to your timeline.

The update also gives users an easy way to adjust the audience for a photo album that you have on your Facebook account, making it easier than ever to choose who gets to see your media right from your mobile device(s).

Existing users of the Facebook application will find the update under the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Facebook for iOS for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

Does it still have the videos playing in my news feed? If so, I'm gonna have to pass on this one. Still using the older version right before they made that change...

Just updated mine.. Seems a bit faster when browsing. I guess disabling that video playing from newsfeed made it better.