+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rovio Teases Upcoming Medieval-themed Angry Birds Game

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
It wasn't too long ago that Rovio, the makers of Angry Birds, teased an upcoming version of the mobile-hit game that is to be known as Angry Birds Stella ,
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,051 Times in 770 Posts

Default Rovio Teases Upcoming Medieval-themed Angry Birds Game

It wasn't too long ago that Rovio, the makers of Angry Birds, teased an upcoming version of the mobile-hit game that is to be known as Angry Birds Stella, which would be a girly-themed version of the popular productivity-killing mobile game.

Rovio has announced yet another upcoming Angry Birds game, which has not yet been named, that the makers dub "The most epic soft launch ever." The teaser video, shown below, seems to take a medieval theme, as it shows an Angry Bird in a medieval knight's shining armor:

For a mobile-friendly video link that works with our app, tap on the video link below:

YouTube Video

Rovio notes that the game will be released in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand first, and that other countries will follow through with the launch of the new mobile game soon after.

Keep your eyes peeled for this release, and we'll continue to keep you updated.

Sources: YouTube

iPhone? More like MyPhone RussSully's Avatar
    Thanks

Aren't people a little burnt out on angry birds. Honestly I haven't played an angry bird game in forever. It just gets so boring. It was fun 3-4 years ago when it was the coolest mobile game around but now there's just way better content. And angry birds just doesn't cut it anymore. They had there run it's time to go away now

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

BhadKarma (03-09-2014), twahl3583 (03-09-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone BhadKarma's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    Aren't people a little burnt out on angry birds. Honestly I haven't played an angry bird game in forever. It just gets so boring. It was fun 3-4 years ago when it was the coolest mobile game around but now there's just way better content. And angry birds just doesn't cut it anymore. They had there run it's time to go away now
    +1

Thanks
    Thanked 11,307 Times in 2,723 Posts

Lol. I started playing chess when I was 9 years old. I'm almost 40 and still enjoy it

The thing I really like about Rovio. Is still to this day, they are updating their oldest apps And they are doing new stuff to. Look at the angry birds Star Wars 2 game. You can buy the telepods and import them in the game. That's pretty cool

I agree. They get lame. But I will not bust on them for trying.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Rovio is seriously that dude who got a trans am because it was cool and just kept painting it different colors for 15 years.

You had your hit, now you're done.

Please make a new game or go away.

Please.

Thanks

if stupid people keep buying this same crap over and over again why stop? money$$$$$$

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_X For This Useful Post:

HovikGas (03-09-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It's not about the game but the merchandising that keeps them looking forward to new ideas.
    Every once in a while is load it up and play a few.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Venom1234's Avatar
    Thanks

Rovio go away you were cool in the beginning but now you're like that annoying co-worker that doesn't get the hint that you don't want to hangout after work.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Venom1234 For This Useful Post:

twahl3583 (03-09-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Still running with the angry birds thing. Yawn. It was cool when it first came out but I guess there are tons of fans to keep it going on and on and on and on and on.........

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_X View Post
    if stupid people keep buying this same crap over and over again why stop? money$$$$$$
    I agree, this is a goldmine for them, why would they want to stop that...? I haven't played it for a long long time, but if I were making bank from an app series like this I wouldn't stop making/updating them!