+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Intelliborn Teases IntelliScreenX 7 for iOS 7

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
On Friday, Intelliborn Tweeted teaser images of the upcoming IntelliScreenX 7, the iOS 7-compatible version of the insanely-popular IntelliScreenX jailbreak tweak that adds a ton of functionality to the iOS
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,042 Times in 764 Posts

Default Intelliborn Teases IntelliScreenX 7 for iOS 7

On Friday, Intelliborn Tweeted teaser images of the upcoming IntelliScreenX 7, the iOS 7-compatible version of the insanely-popular IntelliScreenX jailbreak tweak that adds a ton of functionality to the iOS Lock Screen.

With iOS 7's Lock Screen having been completely re-designed in iOS 7, IntelliScreenX 7 is far from just a simple update. In fact, it had to be completely re-written and re-designed from scratch.

Shown above, IntelliScreenX 7 brings a transparent interface to the iOS 7 Lock Screen that shows lots of information, including in depth information involving e-mails, text messages, and other application notifications. You also get an RSS feed, iOS 7-style weather information, social networking, Messages+ quick message/reply, the new application 'Slide" feature, and more.

In addition to improving the Lock Screen, IntelliScreenX also adds more tabs to the iOS 7 Notification Center, so you can view all of the same information from Notification Center anywhere in iOS 7.

The new Slide feature is really interesting, allowing you to interact with frequently-used or most-used applications right from IntelliScreenX all at once.

You can watch Intelliborn's IntelliScreenX 7 teaser video below:

For a mobile-friendly video link that works with our app, tap on the video link below:

YouTube Video

Intelliborn notes that they will be getting a beta version of IntelliScreenX 7 out as soon as they can, so stay tuned!

Sources: Intelliborn

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

IrobertI (03-02-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Tired of paying these a$$h***s money every time a new update is released. Apparently every update is not just an update and completely re-written. Paid atleast 2 separate times, so far and I'm done.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

This is no update. This is a completely re-written program that is build "as an update/upgrade". I know how hard and extremely time consuming it is to code a program and this looks fantastic. If it runs as smooth as it seems in the video, I'm in. I normally use Lockinfo, but since Lockinfo for iOS 7 isn't "re-written" yet, I'm going with ISX. Excellent job intelliborn!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 620 Posts

Think the update is free for those who purchased intelliscreenx for ios6 from their tweet

Thanks

Not a problem for me! Beats paying $59.00 for a new video game annually...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to goody72 For This Useful Post:

Silverado1987 (03-01-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kidujp View Post
    Tired of paying these a$$h***s money every time a new update is released. Apparently every update is not just an update and completely re-written. Paid atleast 2 separate times, so far and I'm done.
    Dude, relax, update is free for those of us who paid for the iOS 6 version.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Umm. Where does it say it is a paid upgrade or mention money in any way? You should read before you type. Oh and never mind real people did real work. Why on earth should they get paid. Blasphemy.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nastruck View Post
    Umm. Where does it say it is a paid upgrade or mention money in any way? You should read before you type. Oh and never mind real people did real work. Why on earth should they get paid. Blasphemy.
    Technically if you bought it before iOS 6 this would be the second or third time you'll have to pay. They should offer discounts to there long standing customers more so than the newer ones

Thanks

I'd like to hear what Intelliborn would say about you if you were one of their employees.

I can just see the CEO looking out his office window as you walk through the lobby door to start your shift and he says, "I'm tired of paying that ***** hat money every time he comes to work here. Why can't he just work for free and save me money? He's lucky to have me to list as his boss on his resume. Isn't that enough?"
    Hmm...

Thanks

Yeah, because developers shouldn't get paid for the hard work that they do. If you don't want to pay, then don't update your iOS, and the version that you paid for should work perfectly fine.

Thanks

This looks amazing! I only hope that I can hide the Facebook, RSS, Twitter stuff as I don't use any of that and I hope there is HTML support in the mail previews this time. Definitely looking forward to this!

Green Apple
    Thanks

looks great, i hope its much more smoother than for ios6 since that is dead now with ios update. and the option to remove twitter and fb or anything else for that matter.

Banned
    Thanks

Thats exactly what I was going to say. I've already paid twice and there is absolutely no way i will pay 3 times for the exact same app.

Completely re-written. BS!!! Its just updated thats all. Its their way of justifying you paying again.

Either its the free version or the "free" version for me.

They should look into their records and if you've paid more than once you should always get all the next versions for free.
    Or they should go work for Apple if they want to keep ripping off people and saying its "re-written".

iPhone? More like MyPhone mgmm1's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been waiting for either IntelliScreen or LockInfo for iOS 7. I was using LockInfo but from the tweets I have read this may not happen or take a long time.

Having taken this long, I don't believe this is a simple update.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ThatOneProfile's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol every update this company puts out gets so much negative publicity about the price.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This update is free kidujp.

You just sounded like a proper ****.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by happyslamdance View Post
    This looks amazing! I only hope that I can hide the Facebook, RSS, Twitter stuff as I don't use any of that and I hope there is HTML support in the mail previews this time. Definitely looking forward to this!
    if it's like previous versions, pretty sure you can.

Thanks

I have no problem paying these guys once a year if needed to keep supporting and updating this awesome tweak. Its a very functional and useful tweak with so many features. Just for the fact that it comes with messages+ that lets you quick reply from anywhere has me sold. I know its a lot of work to keep these major updates going and i will gladly pay these developers what they are entitled to.

And unless things have changed, @PlanetBeing helps develop this tweak and also plays a big roll in developing the evasi0n jailbreak that allows us to jailbreak our phones in the first place. So that alone should give people the incentive to help support this tweak and give these devs a reason to keep on doing what they are doing.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kickerman65 For This Useful Post:

oldskoolsk8r (03-01-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

First world problems. People buy a phone that costs the better part of a thousand dollars and then complain about spending a few dollars on an app. If you can't afford it, don't buy it! I for one am waiting in line with my credit card handy.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kickerman65 View Post
    I have no problem paying these guys once a year if needed to keep supporting and updating this awesome tweak. Its a very functional and useful tweak with so many features. Just for the fact that it comes with messages+ that lets you quick reply from anywhere has me sold. I know its a lot of work to keep these major updates going and i will gladly pay these developers what they are entitled to.

And unless things have changed, @PlanetBeing helps develop this tweak and also plays a big roll in developing the evasi0n jailbreak that allows us to jailbreak our phones in the first place. So that alone should give people the incentive to help support this tweak and give these devs a reason to keep on doing what they are doing.
    Amen to this^

The problem is that people are stupid and they like to whine and b*tch about everything. This tweak, just like most of the well known tweaks on Cydia, are fantastic and MUCH more functional or advanced than any app you find in the Appstore. HELP the developers so they can continue to support awesome tweaks such as this one, people!! Geez, don't be a cheap *****. WTF are $7 or $10 a year? That's nothing compared to what you get in return!! Don't be ridiculous and stop b*tch*ng about the price per year, give me a break.

This update is free for those who bought their previous version, however, if you can't spend 8 bucks per year you're seriously in trouble for even considering purchasing this week as your priorities are very screwed up. Even if they charged every year, I wouldn't mind paying every year, a lot of work goes into coding all of that goodness, why not help the devs? If you don't want to re-purchase this tweak, then don't.

And no, I do not work for Intelliborn lol
    Last edited by Al226; 03-01-2014 at 01:42 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Al226 For This Useful Post:

oldskoolsk8r (03-01-2014)