+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'CCRespring' is a Dead-simple Respring Button for iOS 7's Control Center

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Do you want nothing more than a really simple respring button for your iOS 7 device? A new free Control Center add-on called CCRespring by iOS developer BlueCocoa might be
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 'CCRespring' is a Dead-simple Respring button for iOS 7's Control Center

Do you want nothing more than a really simple respring button for your iOS 7 device? A new free Control Center add-on called CCRespring by iOS developer BlueCocoa might be just what you're looking for.

In an instance where you have a jailbreak tweak installed that requires a respring each and every time you change something in its preferences pane, but doesn't offer a quick way to respring your iOS device, this Control Center add-on will come in handy. Sometimes, you don't want some big bulky add-on that comes with a whole bunch of bells and whistles along with the respring button, and this add-on gives you that simplicity of only being a respring button if that's what you're trying to find.

The tweak uses the CCLoader framework, and therefore, you'll find it under the CCLoader preferences pane in the Settings application where you can easily enable or disable the button on demand, as well as re-order it in the list of Control Center items:

To grab this really simple respring shortcut, you can visit Cydia's BigBoss repository and download it for free. It does require iOS 7, as it depends on Control Center, a feature that only ships on iOS 7.0 and later.

If we could change only one thing about this tweak, it might be having a more visually-appealing button, but it still does what it aims to do.

Name: CCRespring
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0-1
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.0.4, CCLoader
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.4
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: BlueCocoa
    Editor's Rating: / 4.5/5

dsg
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,768 Times in 707 Posts

CCToggles is better

iPhone? More like MyPhone zeppy's Avatar
    Thanks

So many good CC tweaks for sure.

FlipControlCenter has been the best so far and has so many extra toggles that you can add from Cydia.

Also the "Respring" toggle that Ryan Petrich includes can also do a 'reboot' of the iPhone which is quite nice :-)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Easy 5/5. Simple, clean and has absolutely no issues. Only thing I see different is to split the big rectangle into Respring|Reboot|Power Down

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

It's meant to blend in with the control center and look like it's there by default, I'm not sure why it would need to be more visually appealing...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    It's meant to blend in with the control center and look like it's there by default, I'm not sure why it would need to be more visually appealing...
    Yes, just more useful

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Would this dev or anyone else be willing to code a tweak just like this that would perform a LOCK SCREEN? My top button is non responsive and even though I have a small button in my CC tweaks, having this large one would be soooo much easier. Thanks!