Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Alleged iPhone 6 Metal Housing Surfaces, Suggests Larger Display and Thinner Design

Well if this is real I know for a fact Fapple just lost an extremely loyal iPhone user to Ubuntu on my next contract.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PokemonDesigner For This Useful Post:

iH85CH001 (01-12-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evolution83 View Post
    I like 'em big so the improvement will be much appreciated :P
    That's what she said...

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thatstastic View Post
    Lmao how can you correct him when you can't even spell what a FAIL regardless it was his grammar and he probably talks with good grammar but it's the internet and no one cares how they spell except for idiots like u
    Wow. I could barely read that. What a failure of the modern education system... FYI, he did spell correctly, he just used the wrong word. "Manors" refers to large, luxurious homes, whereas "manners" refers to the simple etiquette of being kind and polite.
    You should always care about the way you spell and use grammar because potential employers are looking at things you write online such as social media and blogs, to see how you behave off work. If you are ever trying to make a point, and do not use proper english to make an educated argument, it shows how much you actually care or don't care, and many, like me, will simply ignore you.

Wow. Seriously guys. People go a little overboard with "grammar" I wish everyone on the internet was as intrigued in English class as you are on here. We're talking about the iPhone 6 housing (rumors). Your right it does look like a samsung type but who knows I just wanna see what the screen looks like

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Looks like the upcoming Galaxy S5 housing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    I wonder when apple will finally be able to get the iphone down to just 1 micron in thickness? Then maybe we can stop hearing about how much thinner they can make the darn thing.

This consumer doesn't need things to keep getting thinner, and use less packaging to get to my store shelf. What I want are useful features: a reliable alarm clock, better signal strength, louder speaker volume, and an apple supplied way to change the ugly stock graphics.
    Jail break fixes most

Looks bigger than a 4.7" screen, I'm going to say at least 5". Unless that person has really small hands of a child, that frame looks about the dimensions of an LG G2 or Nexus 5.

2 rumored models? I hope one possibility is an iPhone 6 Mini with the existing 4" screen, but same specs as the Jumbo model.
    I don't personally want a big phone, but I know lots of people that do. Almost everyone who uses Android apparently prefer Jumbo models. Having both a Mini and Jumbo available should please most people, but please, don't neuter the Mini version. When there's a Mini version of a Jumbo Android, it's always neutered with way crappier specs all around (i.e. Samsung S4 Mini, HTC One Mini). Ideally, I'd want the Mini version with the same 4" screen as 5/5S, but the bezels shrunken down so the body length is the same as the iPhone 4/4S. In recent years, iPhone bezels are looking awful chunky in comparison.

Round and round we go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12