Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPhone Newsforums, a part of the
Some of you might be familiar with the popular jailbreak tweak QuickShoot Pro by iOS developer caughtinflux. This tweak allows you to take pictures and videos without being noticed, as...
01-09-2014, 06:01 PM #1
'QuickShoot Pro 2' Brings Secretive Photography and Video Shooting to iOS 7
Some of you might be familiar with the popular jailbreak tweak QuickShoot Pro by iOS developer caughtinflux. This tweak allows you to take pictures and videos without being noticed, as you can do so without even having the Camera application interface open. Instead, you can use Activator gestures from the home screen to either take photographs or record videos, and your Camera application icon gives you a small indicator that it's doing something, as shown above. You can also double-tap on the Camera application icon to snap a photograph.
QuickShoot Pro 2 is now available in Cydia with support for Apple's latest iOS 7 operating system. It's a free upgrade for existing owners of QuickShoot Pro, but if you want to grab the tweak and don't already own it, it's for sale right now for $1.49 in Cydia's BigBoss repository.
After installing the tweak, it adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can configure the tweak's various options and settings:
You'll get all of the following options in QuickShoot Pro 2:
- Enabling or disabling the tweak on demand
- Choosing between the front or rear facing camera by default
- Picking the video quality that will be used for video capture
- Choosing whether or not the flash will be enabled by default
- Enabling or disabling HDR by default
- Enabling or disabling Anti-blur by default
- Picking Activator actions for snapping photos and capturing videos
- Enabling or disabling flash screen or Status Bar recording icon
- Picking an Activator action for showing the camera options
- Choosing how long the camera options will show up on the display before disappearing automatically
- Choosing the application icon(s) you want to double-tap to snap a photograph
When taking pictures or videos, the device is completely silent, so you don't have to worry about people around you hearing when you do any of those actions – that's just about the point of the tweak anyhow.
If you'll be downloading this tweak, let us know in the comments below.
Name: QuickShoot Pro 2
Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.0.4
Editor's Rating: 5/5
01-09-2014, 06:55 PM #2
Still waiting for StealthCam to get updated to iOS7 [64bit-5S Compatible]
01-09-2014, 07:02 PM #3
I agree. I'm going crazy without my StealthCam update.
01-10-2014, 02:12 PM #4
Just downloaded; seems to work perfectly on my 5s.
01-10-2014, 06:18 PM #5