Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: P0sixspwn iOS 6.1.3-iOS 6.1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Tool Released for Windows

Default P0sixspwn iOS 6.1.3-iOS 6.1.5 Untethered Jailbreak Tool Released for Windows

The p0sixspwn untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 6.1.3, iOS 6.1.4, and iOS 6.1.5 by iOS hackers iH8sn0w and Winocm has been officially released for the Windows operating system on Friday.

P0sixspwn started as a Mac OS X-only tool during its initial release at the end of December. The jailbreak works on A4 devices and later, with the iPhone 3GS included.

The jailbreak tool gives those sticking with the latest version of iOS 6 a way to keep their jailbreak without having to upgrade to iOS 7. Those on iOS 7 will have to use a different tool by the evad3rs known as evasi0n7 to jailbreak their devices.

To download p0sixspwn for your operating system, you can use the download links provided below:

The Web site also notes that version 1.0.4 of the tool is coming soon for Mac OS X.

Sources: p0sixspwn

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

iH85CH001 (01-04-2014), joshlogic (01-04-2014), THE JAILBREAKER (01-04-2014)

Hmm 1.0.4 now..it was 1.0.3 earlier..I wonder what was changed?

Honestly, what's the point of making a 6.x JB? Are people really that stubborn to update to 7.0? Not to mention, apparently this 6.x JB burned a very important exploit...GJ stubborn hipsters.

Quote Originally Posted by pedwily View Post
    Honestly, what's the point of making a 6.x JB? Are people really that stubborn to update to 7.0? Not to mention, apparently this 6.x JB burned a very important exploit...GJ stubborn hipsters.
    Remember there are still people on the 3Gs....and iphone 4 that don't want to update to iOS 7

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EVO For This Useful Post:

iH85CH001 (01-04-2014), THE JAILBREAKER (01-04-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    Remember there are still people on the 3Gs....and iphone 4 that don't want to update to iOS 7
    3gs Can't update to IOS 7
    4 can but some think its slower than 6, I don't my 4 has 7

Quote Originally Posted by WHUDS View Post
    3gs Can't update to IOS 7
    4 can but some think its slower than 6, I don't my 4 has 7
    please re-read my response carefully

Maybe its because some people don't have the money to upgrade to the iphones/ipods. So now the ipod touch 4th and iphone 3gs is jailbroken for life.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to greencartim For This Useful Post:

iH85CH001 (01-04-2014)

Im stil on ios 6.0 and will not update till need be

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eonhpi For This Useful Post:

iH85CH001 (01-04-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eonhpi View Post
    Im stil on ios 6.0 and will not update till need be
    Still rocking 4.2.1 over here :P

tried to jb my iPhone 5 on 6.1.4 using my sister's macbook pro while on vacation. i ran the tool 2 or 3 times, and while it appeared to have run successfully each time, cydia was missing from my springboard and spotlight no matter which steps i attempted in troubleshooting between the attempts. i gave up and decided to try again when i got home, potentially on a windows machine, and alas, i was successful my first try with the new windows tool on my 32 bit windows 7 pc. ran it in compatibility mode for xp sp3 and as an admin, and i'm happy to say i've already installed a couple packages through cydia.

not sure what the issue was with the mac, and i was unable to find any other reports of my findings. my only concern is that the three failed attempts may have altered the file system in some adverse way (?). i assume it's fine since i haven't noticed any differences in operation, but i don't know enough about the jb process to be certain.

thanks devs =)

Some people can't upgrade, smart one...

Hello all~
    does anyone know how to dowgrade baseband to 6.15 from 5.16.08 with this particular Jailbreak on an iPhone 3GS???
    Thanks~

lmao!!! Took yall long enough to report.. It was out yesterday around 5EST. ran it in my ipad2 on 6.1.3.. beautiful thing. And yes, there are those, myself included in this camp, that positively HATES how 7 looks, feels, and acts.
    It's fully themed and almost everything i have on my phone i now have on the ipad..

BIG props and thanks to P0sixpwn and team for releasing this. Burned exploit or not
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Baitcaster; 01-04-2014 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    please re-read my response carefully
    I was agreeing but you said both did not want to… To be clear 3gs Can't, I have a 3gs myself (4, 5 and wife has 5c)

Who all has an iP4? On iOS7?? How does it run? Sluggish at all?

I'm on 6.0 iPhone 4... If it runs smooth I'm gonna update... If its a hit and miss type idea.... Rather not. Any input?

i want to create custom firmware with already untethered jailbreak (cause i want to preserve my baseband) is it out there yet?, not the one tethered then u dwnload things from cydia to make it untethered

thank you

Green Apple
    Thanks

now, what bloody OS do i have to have, to be able to run this program? i am using Vista and no luck. i tried Mavericks, it doesnt work... did you guys test it on Enterprise's main computer, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by BhadKarma View Post
    Who all has an iP4? On iOS7?? How does it run? Sluggish at all?

I'm on 6.0 iPhone 4... If it runs smooth I'm gonna update... If its a hit and miss type idea.... Rather not. Any input?
    I have my tester iPhone 4 on iOS 7, and it is definitely sluggish.

Sometimes unbearable

Green Apple
    Thanks

if you like the "crayon" look, are childish in thinking that everybody have to update... and the crap about burning the "oh-so-usefull" exploit has already been explained. just update your info "DUDE"

Just Jailbreak with this and if you really want an iOS7 look, just get the iOS7 icons theme from Cydia (pending a winterboard update of course)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast