Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'TransparentVolume' Lets You Adjust the Transparency of the iOS 7 Volume HUD

Default 'TransparentVolume' Lets You Adjust the Transparency of the iOS 7 Volume HUD

For those of you looking at the various options for customizing iOS 7's user interface, one option is using a new free jailbreak tweak called TransparentVolume by iOS developer bushe.

As shown above, TransparentVolume allows you to adjust the transparency level of the volume HUD (heads-up display) to your liking. The tweak adds the following preferences pane to the Settings application so you can adjust the volume HUD's transparency level on demand:

With 1.00 being the default transparency level, and 0.00 being invisible, you can adjust the slider anywhere you want it to be within those values. Because it's a slider, you can pick any value you want, as there are no pre-defined values.

Changes take effect immediately without the need to reboot or respring your device. If you want to give TransparentVolume a try, it's available for free in Cydia's ModMyi repository.

Name: TransparentVolume
    Price: FREE
    Version: 0.0.1-1
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.0.4
    Repo: ModMyi
    Developer: bushe
    Editor's Rating:  3/5

It'll be nice when it sees an update for 64-bit. If only tweaks would all auto run in 32-bit and work on 64-bit in 32-bit mode. But I can't complain too much since the Mobile Substrate is now updated. Thanks again to Saurik for the update.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PokemonDesigner For This Useful Post:

Sage I (12-31-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    It'll be nice when it sees an update for 64-bit. If only tweaks would all auto run in 32-bit and work on 64-bit in 32-bit mode. But I can't complain too much since the Mobile Substrate is now updated. Thanks again to Saurik for the update.
    Is it not compatible with 5s?

Thanks

Didn't work on my 5s

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yep, no luck on the 5S

AAAAHHHH so many cool tweaks coming out for iOS 7 but no 64 bit support! Looking forward to trying them out when I get the chance.

Thanks
    It works on my 5s...