+ Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mobile Substrate 0.9.5000 Released with Support for iOS 7 and ARM64

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Jgordon7578 Having a problem since cydia substrate was installed. I go to settings and click on any tweak and I get an error of saying "there was
    My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jgordon7578 View Post
    Having a problem since cydia substrate was installed. I go to settings and click on any tweak and I get an error of saying "there was an error loading preference bundle" followed by whatever tweak, doesn't matter what tweak it is. Only thing that is working is locallApStore that I can click and see the settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I, too, tried have installed BetrFolders, as well as CCControls, and they won't work. When opening either of them in Settings, I get the message "There was an error loading the preference bundle for..." I reinstalled Cydia Substrate, but that didn't fix it. Everything else works great.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,411 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    I, too, tried have installed BetrFolders, as well as CCControls, and they won't work. When opening either of them in Settings, I get the message "There was an error loading the preference bundle for..." I reinstalled Cydia Substrate, but that didn't fix it. Everything else works great.
    That error message means you've installed a tweak not ready for A7 devices like the 5S. Neither of those tweaks work for any of us on 5S. CCSettings is a tweak that does.. I guess CCControls is a different one needing update.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey guys, I've had trouble refreshing the "Changes" page in Cydia. I kept getting a network error so I figured I'd just google the problem. People said it was a time issue so I checked the time, and it (the time) was correct. Here are pics of the results I am getting.

Mobile Substrate 0.9.5000 Released with Support for iOS 7 and ARM64-image-2-.png
    Mobile Substrate 0.9.5000 Released with Support for iOS 7 and ARM64-image-1-.png

Is it possible Cydia is crowded? I haven't been able to refresh Cydia since last night. Hope I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    That error message means you've installed a tweak not ready for A7 devices like the 5S. Neither of those tweaks work for any of us on 5S. CCSettings is a tweak that does.. I guess CCControls is a different one needing update.
    I specifically installed BetrFolders and CCControls because I thought that there WERE ready for A7 devices. Guess they aren't!

Thanks

I specifically installed BetrFolders and CCControls because I thought that there WERE ready for A7 devices. Guess they aren't!
    That's correct. They are not. Virtually nothing is ready for A7. We're going to have to be careful these next several weeks deciphering the terminology.
    iOS 7 ready = for all phones BUT 5S
    A7 ready/64bit ready = for 5S too (and the other A7 devices)

Go to the thread in my signature for a list of most updated tweaks on Post # 1 and then user reports in the rest of the thread.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-01-2014 at 10:06 AM.

Thanks

If you scroll down to the bottom of cc controls on the install page in Cydia, it states "64 bit devices are not supported yet- coming soon" in red highlight.

Thanks

By the way, is anybody getting the weather on the notification screen? I still don't get it even after installing the new Cydia substrate. iPhone 5.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buggsy2 View Post
    By the way, is anybody getting the weather on the notification screen? I still don't get it even after installing the new Cydia substrate. iPhone 5.
    I posted about this too. I am not getting the weather or the today and tomorrow summaries. I use the calendar for scheduling a lot so I need to be able to see the summaries.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    I posted about this too. I am not getting the weather or the today and tomorrow summaries. I use the calendar for scheduling a lot so I need to be able to see the summaries.
    Only known fix right now is by going to settings/general/reset/reset all settings. You have to re-enter wifi pw's, walpaper, privacy location settings etc. It seems like overkill but it works.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve11 For This Useful Post:

buggsy2 (01-01-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does any boot logo work on iphone 5s 7.0.4. It seems I can't get any to work and I'm new to all of this but I'm catching on very quick. Happy New Years to all of you!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steve11 View Post
    Only known fix right now is by going to settings/general/reset/reset all settings. You have to re-enter wifi pw's, walpaper, privacy location settings etc. It seems like overkill but it works.
    But for sure it works? I guess I'll do it if it will fix the notification screen.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buggsy2 View Post
    But for sure it works? I guess I'll do it if it will fix the notification screen.
    Worked for me and yes it was a pain but after inputting everything all over again that pain has resided and my weather is showing so I guess its worth it in the long run.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuff Said For This Useful Post:

buggsy2 (01-01-2014)

Thanks

Are we talking about iOS7 weather? I don't have it on my 5S either.. and never did. There isn't even a switch to turn it on in Location Settings. Is this even possible without a Tweak? (having weather info show in Notification Center in iOS7)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,772 Times in 6,869 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Are we talking about iOS7 weather? I don't have it on my 5S either.. and never did. There isn't even a switch to turn it on in Location Settings. Is this even possible without a Tweak? (having weather info show in Notification Center in iOS7)
    Ya you did. Not they way you are thinking though. It's just text. So under the date would have been a small weather condition description. Nothing big or fancy but it is there, or should be there.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,513 Times in 5,840 Posts

^My weather was there until this morning. Odd.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ya you did. Not they way you are thinking though. It's just text. So under the date would have been a small weather condition description. Nothing big or fancy but it is there, or should be there.
    Ah ok.. I DO have that. I see it now. Thx.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,772 Times in 6,869 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^My weather was there until this morning. Odd.
    Same here

Thanks
    Thanked 9,513 Times in 5,840 Posts

^what did we do wrong or who did we upset? lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Same here
    Hmm.. Mine 'wasn't' there - or I would have seen that text.. and then I went into Settings-->General-->Accesibility and turned on 'LESS MOTION'... And now my weather's back..... Now THAT'S weird..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Has this been removed, i cant find it anywhere on cydia "Cydia Substrate"??

Will it work on my iPad Air?

+ Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast