Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ryan Petrich's 'FlipControlCenter' Tweak for iOS 7 Now Available in his Beta Repository

Default Ryan Petrich's 'FlipControlCenter' Tweak for iOS 7 Now Available in his Beta Repository

Ryan Petrich's FlipControlCenter jailbreak tweak that he teased a few days ago is now available at no cost in his beta repository.

FlipControlCenter gives iOS 7 users more control over the toggles in Control Center. Not only does the tweak give Control Center more toggles, but also, the user can control the order in which they appear, how many appear, and choose what toggles are hidden from the lock screen to prevent unwanted users from toggling certain things on or off.

The tweak adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can configure the tweak's settings:

From the preferences pane, you'll find three major settings cells. The first gives the user the ability to choose the order in which the toggles appear in Control Center. The second allows the user to choose what toggles are hidden from the lock screen. The last gives the user the ability to choose how many toggles appear on each page.

FlipControlCenter gives the user access to the following toggles via Control Center:

• Settings shortcut
    • Respring shortcut
    • Auto-lock toggle
    • LTE toggle
    • Rotation lock toggle
    • Cellular data toggle
    • Do Not Disturb toggle
    • Location services toggle
    • Bluetooth toggle
    • and more...

Once configured, FlipControlCenter makes Control Center look something like this:

To download FlipControlCenter and improve Control Center on iOS 7, head over to Ryan Petrich’s beta repository. To download it, you’ll need to go into Cydia:
    1. tap on the Manage tab
    2. tap on the Sources button
    3. tap on the Edit button
    4. tap on the Add button
    5. enter the following URL and then tap Add Source:
      PHP Code:
      http://rpetri.ch/repo/ 

Name: FlipControlCenter
    Price: FREE
    Version: 0.1
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.0.4
    Repo: Ryan Petrich's beta repository
    Developer: Ryan Petrich
    Editor's Rating:  5/5

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

bisayakid07 (12-28-2013)

Is this tweak safe for iPhone 5S users?
    Sent from my iPhone 4.

Nice. It works on my ip5

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jose060789 View Post
    Is this tweak safe for iPhone 5S users?
    i'd also like to know this

Does not work for 5S

7. The Following User Says Thank You to urkel782 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-28-2013)

This might be the best way ever to respring. I don't think I'll be using the other stuff.
    Last edited by Zokunei; 12-28-2013 at 09:48 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by patoons View Post
    i'd also like to know this
    It does not work for 5s or any 64bit user.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrquarter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-28-2013)

Perfect tweak, all toggles I need integrated in CC. SBSsetings and similar.....bye,bye long deserved retirement

iPhone? More like MyPhone Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Any tweak that utilizes a preference pane from the settings screen isn't going to work on 5S as the tweak settings aren't showing up on the settings screen yet. I imagine this will be rectified with the Mobile Substrate update.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    These are Flipswitch universal toggles ... so if you have any others installed (SSH, Autocowrecked, Lighttpd, etc), they'll automatically be available here, with the new style and all due to the vector mask image format.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus867 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-28-2013), Zokunei (12-28-2013)

Great work, congratulations to the DEV.

In my case, the location services toggle don´t work.

iPhone 5.

Pff this is a tweak icant wait to use but i have a iPhone 5S 😔

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

Brilliant! Works like a dream on my iphone5.

nice. another option to go about other than sbsettings for toggles.

Any1 have success with this on their 5s

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm on an iPhone 5 and this literally broke all my tweaks: lock screen tool, tabless, switch screen. Nothing works anymore, including this, and no preferences panes show in the settings app. I've tried uninstalled this and its dependencies and it doesn't work. I even restored my device and things work right up until I restored my backup that had been made after installing this. In short, this mod broke my other mods and I can no longer restore it even with my backup, since my backup must be restoring some piece of this tweak. This happened on BOTH my iPad 4 and my iPhone 5.

UPDATE: Uninstalling THEN reinstalling, (NOT reinstalling alone) Mobile Substrate did the trick.

UPDATE 2: Now that I have this working it's clear that no testing on the iPad was done. Anything more than five toggles and they overlap the rest of the control center buttons.
    Last edited by politicalslug; 12-28-2013 at 12:34 PM.
    They can have my jailbreak when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by politicalslug View Post
    I'm on an iPhone 5 and this literally broke all my tweaks: lock screen tool, tabless, switch screen. Nothing works anymore, including this, and no preferences panes show in the settings app. I've tried uninstalled this and it's dependencies and it doesn't work. I even restored my device and things work right up until I restored my backup that had been made after installing this. In short, this mod broke my other mods and I can no longer restore it even with my backup, since my backup must be restoring some piece of this tweak. Help!
    What backup app are you using? Or do you just mean an iTunes backup? In that case it usually restores stuff in /var/mobile/Library/Preferences and maybe /var/mobile/Library/Caches in files and folders that contain the package identifier in their name.
    Last edited by Zokunei; 12-28-2013 at 12:30 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Zokunei For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-28-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 Times in 1,237 Posts

Can't wait for the MoSub update & 64bit compatibility. So many cool tweax, no support for my phone... 😥

Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,643 Posts

Awesome, works on my ip5. Now I can turn on VPN with just a click.
    Last edited by iYeow; 12-28-2013 at 12:44 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,479 Times in 1,379 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by politicalslug View Post
    I'm on an iPhone 5 and this literally broke all my tweaks: lock screen tool, tabless, switch screen. Nothing works anymore, including this, and no preferences panes show in the settings app. I've tried uninstalled this and its dependencies and it doesn't work. I even restored my device and things work right up until I restored my backup that had been made after installing this. In short, this mod broke my other mods and I can no longer restore it even with my backup, since my backup must be restoring some piece of this tweak. This happened on BOTH my iPad 4 and my iPhone 5.

UPDATE: Uninstalling THEN reinstalling, (NOT reinstalling alone) Mobile Substrate did the trick.

UPDATE 2: Now that I have this working it's clear that no testing on the iPad was done. Anything more than five toggles and they overlap the rest of the control center buttons.
    I actually had the same thing occur on my i5, thank you for your update I uninstalled and reinstalled mobile substrate which removed most of my tweaks and everything is working again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast