+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iH8sn0w: iOS 6.1.3/6.1.4 A5+ Untethered Jailbreak Tool Will be Released for Mac First

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by ImOnEverything Yeah you're right, iOS 7 looks WORSE!!! You must not have good taste in software UI then.
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImOnEverything View Post
    Yeah you're right, iOS 7 looks WORSE!!!
    You must not have good taste in software UI then.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty Manley Silberhorn View Post
    You must not have good taste in software UI then.
    Yeah, me and the rest of the people who can clearly see that iOS 7 looks like it was designed by a 3rd grader.

Anyone with half a brain can clearly see that the iOS 6 interface looks WAYYYYYY better than the hideous new interface in iOS 7 that looks like it got hit by a truck full of skittles

I mean seriously, what kinda person with ANY kinda good taste would think that the images on the right look better than the ones on the left? Only a fanboy or the same kinda person who goes out and buys a spinach green toyota prius!

Oh wow this new phone app looks amazing!!

OMG lets not forget about how amazing the new Notes app looks!

Oh but yeah the compass app definitely looks wayy better. Even Microsoft Flight Simulator v1.0 had a nicer looking compass than this tasteless garbage!

Oh man the new calculator app is every bit of amazing! Looks like something a 3rd grader sketched out in art class

I think the new messages app interface is Crapples way of getting people to stop texting while driving since now they will just pass out while texting and probably crash and die! Problem solved, GO CRAPPLE!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Not for nothing, but I've been waiting for the 6.1.3 jb for my ipad2 JUST so I could avoid having to look like hell. 7 to me is just flat out bland. Like a cook who cooks for a living. No flavor whatsoever. Every os prior to that has personality. The entire experience from os to apps has its own look and feel. It looks like a cook who cooks from the heart n loves to eat what he makes.
    The other reason is just so I can finally ditch all the godforsaken pop up ad overlays on every page I'm on in safari. Drives me friggin insane!!
    Ok, rant off. Lol. Continue on. Nothin to see here.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12