Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Jailbreak your iOS 7.x iDevice with evasi0n 7

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tried it twice. I got all the screens except for last one that says done. Cydia app never showed up. Anyone else have this problem? iPhone 5 with Sprint running 7.0.6

Quote Originally Posted by chetpaty75 View Post
    I tried it twice. I got all the screens except for last one that says done. Cydia app never showed up. Anyone else have this problem? iPhone 5 with Sprint running 7.0.6
    Was your iPhone 5 updated to 7.0.6 over the air prior go the jailbreak ? Aide Evasi0n doesn't work then. It's best to do the jailbreak over a freshly restored iOS.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Yes, but now, he can not restore to 7.0.6 any more. Only 7.1 and there is no jailbreak for it. No way out, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    Yes, but now, he can not restore to 7.0.6 any more. Only 7.1 and there is no jailbreak for it. No way out, sorry.
    except its a Sprint 5c and my firmware is 7.0.4 (11B554a) and i get as far as unlocked for the last time and it just closes. I habe the same issue with not having a Cydia app and a white screen with Evasi0n ...

My laptop died while I was posting, but I'm having the same issue. No cydia app, just Evasi0n.
    Last edited by Kayboo16; 03-14-2014 at 10:01 PM.

You must be joking......did you click on that Evasion icon?????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    You must be joking......did you click on that Evasion icon?????????????????

I did! Just a white screen. No cydia app either. and the last part of the jailbreak it just closes out. Everything he described happen to me. tried 3 times.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,480 Times in 1,380 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kayboo16 View Post
    I did! Just a white screen. No cydia app either. and the last part of the jailbreak it just closes out. Everything he described happen to me. tried 3 times.
    Actually had the same issue with a friends iPhone 5 on 7.0.4 you would run the evasion and just before it was at the last section of the bar it would close itself out and nothing, the evasion icon was there but did nothing and like I said the prog closed itself

iPhone? More like MyPhone duceduc's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been away from the jailbreak/unlock iphone for quite sometime and now I thought I would update to ios7 since it is jailbreakable. I have an iphone 4 on ios6.1.2 with an old baseband I rely on to use with Gevey sim when I travel back and forth to the states.

If I get this correct, iTunes will not accept a custom .ipsw file if there was one on ios7; thus, I cannot preserve my baseband. Is there a way to have my iphone unlock if I upgrade to ios7.04? I do not want to go the factory unlock route. SAM is out as well since I never saved my 'tickets'.

I don't believe Apple is still signing 7.0.4 not sure you can upgrade to that, only 7.1 which isn't able to be broken.

iPhone? More like MyPhone duceduc's Avatar
    Thanks

My iTunes says a newer version of the iphone software is available 7.0.4. It is still possible?

It's more than likely for 7.1. I would steer clear of that update. Or you will lose your jailbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Werty12 View Post
    It's more than likely for 7.1. I would steer clear of that update. Or you will lose your jailbreak.
    Why not just stay on 6.1.2. That jailbreak is much more reliable anyway. A lot less problems then with this new one.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Werty12 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2014)

Hello all:-) I have done a few JB's in the past on other devices but I was wondering about my 5S. Its on the T-Moble network and I have run a backup and update to 7.0.6 on iTunes (not ota). Does it need to be unlocked from T-Moble prior to doing this JB ? I cant recall if my other phones I had required this or not prior to JB. Most of them were running on straight talk as well. Anything I should look out for in doing this JB ? Thanks ^^d
    Last edited by Murftuff; 04-21-2014 at 04:09 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,066 Times in 6,150 Posts

^ Just run evasi0n and you'll be fine, easy as pie.
    Unlocked?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-22-2014)

Default Unlocked
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^ Just run evasi0n and you'll be fine, easy as pie.
    Unlocked?
    I meant to say unlocked from T-Moble ^^d

Quote Originally Posted by Murftuff View Post
    I meant to say unlocked from T-Moble ^^d
    Not really sure what you mean by unlocked from T-Mobile. If you just run Evasi0n it will jailbreak your phone regardless of your carrier.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Werty12 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-22-2014)

Just as you said "Easy as Pie" !!!!! :-DDDD Thanks !

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Murftuff For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (04-22-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,066 Times in 6,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Murftuff View Post
    Just as you said "Easy as Pie" !!!!! :-DDDD Thanks !
    Cool beans, enjoy!

I have an iPhone 5c on 7.0.4. Is it safe to jb without any issues?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

i would make a backup with iTunes just to be on the safe side....just in case but yes you should be good to jailbreak with no issues....here is the site to use evasi0n iOS 7.0.x Jailbreak - official website of the evad3rs

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829