Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Jailbreak your iOS 7.x iDevice with evasi0n 7

Quote Originally Posted by WHUDS View Post
    Ok will try, is this because of the messed up way its been released this time? I have JB since the first one and so far even the tethered JB was better in the past
    In a way.. yes. This release happened without clueing in the tweak developers that it was coming - nor giving them beta releases to try and get their tweaks ready in time. Saurik, developer of Cydia and Winterboard had no notice to get Mobile Substrate working. Mobile Substrate is essential to SO MANY tweaks we use every day. So it was a clumsy release to be sure. But don't paint such a rosey picture of the past. There have ALWAYS been lots of stuff to wait for with older jailbreaks too.

The one side benefit of this weird launch has been that Cydia isn't bogged down with traffic as it usually is. None of those pesky 'posix error' loading messages.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-25-2013)

Ok will try, is this because of the messed up way its been released this time? I have JB since the first one and so far even the tethered JB was better in the past
    That program was just removed from Cydia it seems? Bootstrap is now listed on phone as unknown and cannot find it with I4

Last edited by blackheart104; 12-26-2013 at 01:59 AM.

Default jailbreak ipad2
    I need help in getting out of the apple logo after evasi0n jailbreak running with 7.0.4 iPAD 2

Quote Originally Posted by randelljack View Post
    I need help in getting out of the apple logo after evasi0n jailbreak running with 7.0.4 iPAD 2
    Connect your device to PC and click Restore on iTunes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blackheart104 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-27-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackheart104 View Post
    Jailbreak was successful on my iPad Mini Wifi 7.0.4, But can't install cracked apps. Any solutions?
    If you're not joking, I have only one solution....
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dwizurd For This Useful Post:

Silverado1987 (12-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,889 Times in 6,042 Posts

Jailbreak was successful on my iPad Mini Wifi 7.0.4, But can't install cracked apps. Any solutions?
    Yup, pay instead of pirate. Support the devs.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-27-2013), buggsy2 (12-25-2013), WHUDS (12-25-2013)

This forum doesn't support or discuss cracked apps. It's wrong to steal. Please don't ask any further questions about the topic. You'll receive no help.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-27-2013), buggsy2 (12-25-2013), WHUDS (12-25-2013)

Anyone else who wasn't on ios7 prior to this still holding out? I guess I'm just waiting for mobile substrate. I want to make sure ill have some decent tweaks when I make that move.

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

But can't install cracked apps. Any solutions?
    My heart doth bleedeth not, thou scurvy cheapskate.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to buggsy2 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-27-2013), NewdestinyX (12-25-2013), WHUDS (12-25-2013)

Really? Ya joking right?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to WHUDS For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (12-25-2013)

Connect your device to PC and click Restore on iTunes.
    I am having the same issue, the apple in on my screen and it will not come on. I connected it to the computer but the computer will not recognize it. Please help as this is my only means of communication. I tried to hard reboot it and nothing.

I am having the same issue, the apple in on my screen and it will not come on. I connected it to the computer but the computer will not recognize it. Please help as this is my only means of communication. I tried to hard reboot it and nothing.
    Last edited by wingman_555; 12-25-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,643 Posts

With iphone plug in, hold both button for 10 secs and then release power but keep holding home button until you enter recovery mode , then do your restore.

I think many are not following the instructions 100% You must or you mess up your phone:

Download the right restore for your phone and Evasion

Back up your phone

Use I tunes shift click restore for phone restore your phone AS NEW

Jail break

Restore phone from back up

Cydia then needs to be clicked on and then closed and restarted then upgrade full

install Bootstrap from cydiahacks repo

I did this to I5 and I4 yesterday, I4 twice,

Both up running 100%

enjoy

I think many are not following the instructions 100% You must or you mess up your phone:

Download the right restore for your phone and Evasion

Back up your phone

Use I tunes shift click restore for phone restore your phone AS NEW

Jail break

Restore phone from back up

Cydia then needs to be clicked on and then closed and restarted then upgrade full

install Bootstrap from cydiahacks repo

I did this to I5 and I4 yesterday, I4 twice,

Both up running 100%

enjoy
    Good list.. except Restoring from Backup is always chancey that you'll bring something buggy back on your phone..

Always SetUp AS NEW PHONE.. Do all backup to iCloud.. get your contacts and mail and photos back that way... EVERYTHING is storable in the cloud except 'the bugs'.. You never need to restore from Backup.

And I would like to add something.....before SHIFT (OPTION) + RESTORE, connect your phone to PC, Lap top, whatever......turn it of, put it into DFU mode and than fire up iTunes which should recognize it in recovery mode

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    In a way.. yes. This release happened without clueing in the tweak developers that it was coming - nor giving them beta releases to try and get their tweaks ready in time. Saurik, developer of Cydia and Winterboard had no notice to get Mobile Substrate working. Mobile Substrate is essential to SO MANY tweaks we use every day. So it was a clumsy release to be sure. But don't paint such a rosey picture of the past. There have ALWAYS been lots of stuff to wait for with older jailbreaks too.

The one side benefit of this weird launch has been that Cydia isn't bogged down with traffic as it usually is. None of those pesky 'posix error' loading messages.
    Restore from back up can only do two things: 1. restore phone numbers and notes and settings
    2. if you have transferred purchases then App store apps only. and restore ringtones/music

All of the app store apps should be good to go and not cause a problem with JB, The reason for a restore is a good stable IOS with no OTA updates

Your Back up is not an IOS back up

Restore from back up can only do two things: 1. restore phone numbers and notes and settings
    2. if you have transferred purchases then App store apps only. and restore ringtones/music

All of the app store apps should be good to go and not cause a problem with JB, The reason for a restore is a good stable IOS with no OTA updates

Your Back up is not an IOS back up
    Restore From Backup also restores all Messages chat threads (very important for many of us) and restores your camera roll.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

WHUDS (12-26-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone rukavuda's Avatar
    Thanks

You see if you jailbroke even tho you did ota update, and it worked
    What is the best way to restore back to 7.0.4 non jailbreak and then do it all properly ??
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9020/gagaxq.jpg

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast