Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Jailbreak your iOS 7.x iDevice with evasi0n 7

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hook it to computer do update through iTunes like normal then JB

@bookem15.. so just plain update to 7.0.4 and no need to place the unit on DFU & restore to 7.0.4?
    thanks
    Merry Xmas..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yes jus do not update via wifi. It will not work you have to update hooked to computer

Every time I install five icon dock I would lose weather in notifications , only way to get it back was restore and jailbreak again
    Last edited by Jaredtodd69; 12-25-2013 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredtodd69 View Post
    Every time I install five icon dock I would lose weather in notifications , only way to get it back was restore and jailbreak again
    Bug. A lot of people are reporting. We just have to be patient until Mobile Substrate gets fixed. Even if a tweak is listed at Cydia as iOS 7 ready.. if it's based on Mobile Substrate - it will be problematic.

We have to have patience.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (12-26-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredtodd69 View Post
    Wish I would have read ur post before installing something in cydia. All my notifications were gone but I just had to re enable them in settings. But for weather, it didn't come back

where are SB tools? I can't find them As far as the JB I did exactly as told on JB and it worked fine
    both I5 I4 I have a 3gs I'm doing today with the other JB
    Last edited by WHUDS; 12-25-2013 at 10:36 AM.

This jailbroke my iphone5 but will not let me unlock it to use another carriers sim. I am at the samstate process and it is stuck on "waiting for response", has been for 2 days. I tried reloading and reloading samsprefs, but it makes no diff. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanx Joe

Quote Originally Posted by LilJoe7 View Post
    This jailbroke my iphone5 but will not let me unlock it to use another carriers sim. I am at the samstate process and it is stuck on "waiting for response", has been for 2 days. I tried reloading and reloading samsprefs, but it makes no diff. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanx Joe
    Were you unlocked before? JB does not unlock sim

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WHUDS For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,502 Times in 7,090 Posts

There is no software unlock for an iPhone 5.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-25-2013), bbrks (12-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Imei will be the only way to unlock ya phone.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

bbrks (12-25-2013)

Sorry guys, but I just have to say......this is unreal......I must be dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by 714pedro View Post
    noob question...
    got an iphone 4s on 5.1.1FW ,should i just update to 7.0.4 or DFU to 7.0.4? before jaibreaking
    thanks and Happy holidays..
    i would stay on 5.1.1. only thing you really get by going to ios7 is command center

sbs settings would be more than better...

wish i could go to 5.1.1 on my 5S

Hello,
    I jailbroke my iPhone 4S which was updated to 7.0.4 over-the-air many days before I jailbroke it. The jailbreak said it was successful but I am stuck on the apple logo screen and it's not recognized on pc nor on macbook in any way. I also have a broken power button. What do I do? Please help me, I'm helpless.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanba95 View Post
    Hello,
    I jailbroke my iPhone 4S which was updated to 7.0.4 over-the-air many days before I jailbroke it. The jailbreak said it was successful but I am stuck on the apple logo screen and it's not recognized on pc nor on macbook in any way. I also have a broken power button. What do I do? Please help me, I'm helpless.
    I've read at least 75 posts that have said DO NOT jailbreak if you used OTA to update to 7.0.4. How'd ya miss that, bro?!

Just Google "enter DFU with broken power button".. I just came upon it by accident the other day when searching for something else. Good luck.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-25-2013), Hip5 (12-26-2013)

Question Already tried that.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I've read at least 75 posts that have said DO NOT jailbreak if you used OTA to update to 7.0.4. How'd ya miss that, bro?!

Just Google "enter DFU with broken power button".. I just came upon it by accident the other day when searching for something else. Good luck.
    I did google this already. The problem is that iPhone is not recognized, so the DFU IPSW redsn0w solution can't work for me either. What do I do?
    Is the apple logo state DFU mode? if not then what is it? I've tried Recboot and many other stuff but my phone is not seen on macbook at all.

I can't get any tweak from cydia to work on I4 This JB is not really ready for use too my I4 has crashed 2 times too

Quote Originally Posted by WHUDS View Post
    I can't get any tweak from cydia to work on I4 This JB is not really ready for use too my I4 has crashed 2 times too
    You need a tweak called BootStrap Command from this repo to get anything near compatibility.
    [url]http://cydia.myrepospace.com/pwn24k/ . The last slash must be there. Package name is BootStrap.

It's a bit of a pain to get functionality w/ Mobile Substrate at this point. But it is possible for those who don't mind jumping thru hoops.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 12-25-2013 at 12:41 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

WHUDS (12-25-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You need a tweak called BootStrap Command from this repo to get anything near compatibility.
    [url]http://cydia.myrepospace.com/pwn24k/ . The last slash must be there. Package name is BootStrap.

It's a bit of a pain to get functionality w/ Mobile Substrate at this point. But it is possible for those who don't mind jumping thru hoops.
    Ok will try, is this because of the messed up way its been released this time? I have JB since the first one and so far even the tethered JB was better in the past

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast