Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Jailbreak your iOS 7.x iDevice with evasi0n 7

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buggsy2 View Post
    Yeah, those cash-only deals in a Walmart parking lot are hard to trace back in case of a problem LOL.
    Agree 100%now these days u have 2 be very careful who u give ur money 2 u never know what kind of issues u might come up with(like this one) money's getting hard to come by 2 just forget about it and buy another
    Last edited by Chula; 12-23-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Is the notification weather not working for all jailbreakers or do I need to restore?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bookem15 View Post
    when you updated to 7.0.4 did you do it OTA (over the air) or did you connect to computer to do it? If you did not connect then you need to back up phone with iTunes, then restore to factory settings, then restore your settings from back up. You can now do the jailbreak and it will work as I just did it that way with no issues on my 5s.
    Tried that and it still get's stuck in a boot loop. I just restored back to normal and will wait for it to get fixed as most of the stuff doesn't work right now anyways.

I should have just stuck with my 6.1 JB, the one time I decide to update it doesn't work lol

welp, restored to 7.0.4 with no JB for now. I'll just wait for the JB to get cleaned up a little.

Uhh I'm reading cydia isn't included in this jailbreak wtf?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 6,197 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bradmullins007 View Post
    Uhh I'm reading cydia isn't included in this jailbreak wtf?
    Cydia is installed with the jailbreak. Not sure where you got your info. Just not updated for iOS 7 yet.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-25-2013)

Successfully jailbroke my iPhone 5, but when I install something it doesn't appear on my phone. Can someone help please.

Quote Originally Posted by kabajj View Post
    Successfully jailbroke my iPhone 5, but when I install something it doesn't appear on my phone. Can someone help please.
    Almost nothing's ready to be used with the new jailbreak. It'll be a while yet. Few more weeks.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Am I the only one that is unable to load anything from cydia? The Debian packaging isn't working and I am unable to do essential upgrades.

Jailbroke via my Mac , had no issues . Did upgrade in Cydia , added some repos and stuff but nothing works 😔

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    My iMessage has been acting up all day. They go through but continue to say sending at the top. And none of the notifications are working for them. I have to go into it to see if anyone has messaged me.
    Can confirm. When friends send me texts, it goes through as regular texts instead of iMessage. When I send an iMessage, it goes through but the person never receives it.

Quote Originally Posted by SinfullyInked View Post
    Jailbroke via my Mac , had no issues . Did upgrade in Cydia , added some repos and stuff but nothing works ��
    MyWi was the only thing I got to work.
    Last edited by oo3; 12-23-2013 at 09:48 PM.

does this also unlock your iphone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

No JB only

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bookem15 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-25-2013)

Is anything working ? I have Cydia installed , added a few things but nothing works

Was on 6.1 iPhone 5. Updated and had an error. Went into dfu. Was able to update to 7.0.4. Ran evasi0n 7. Had an error in the beginning. Closed and reopened program and now have a jailbroken iPhone 5. Thanks dev! Keep up the great work!

for some reason it always gets stuck at configuring system 2/2 for me ive reset and restored iphone 5s at least 5 times to no avail. anyone else have/ having this problem and how did u solve it>

Can any one please tell me if they have things working ? Like which tweaks ?

Quote Originally Posted by Colwood View Post
    Lol I was reading posts about how the jbreakers were paid by apple and there was no way the jb was coming ... Then bam. Still rocking ios 6.1.2 jb
    it was me- and it was to make everyone jump on the iOS7 bandwagon- even though people were holding back
    if you haven't jailbroke yet- DON'T
    you'll be sorry.... or make sure you can go back to your old iOS 6 jailbreak- because there is nothing you liked about your old jailbreak that is the same for iOS7 - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

You'll be sorry

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Guys read...NOTHING WORKS YET. PATIENCE

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Answer1o1 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (12-24-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Matatoto's Avatar
    Thanks

Jail broke my: iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, iPad 3, ipad mini, iPad mini 2. No issue except with 5s n mini 2 since I did OTA UPDATE. restored both and jailbreak with no problem. Will wait on Cydua update. Phones working flawlessly.

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast