Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Jailbreak your iOS 7.x iDevice with evasi0n 7

Help

---------------------ANY ONE with a SPRINT iphone 4S with FUrious Mod? Did it work ?----------------------------

Im using gevey on a cdma sprint iphone 4s.. Gevey2.02. Anyone updated to ios and Jb installed furiousmod??

Yep, crashed my phone, restoring now. Phone wouldn't pass the Apple icon screen on boot. Will try one more time. Thank you for the effort and time. Just giving a bug report.

Has anyone else noticed that notification settings for all apps has to be reset after jb? I might even go as far as to say that some apps that were listed before (for notifications) are no longer listed..?

ios 7.0.4 iphone5
    Fresh install no OTA

Quote Originally Posted by Steve11 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that notification settings for all apps has to be reset after jb? I might even go as far as to say that some apps that were listed before (for notifications) are no longer listed..?

ios 7.0.4 iphone5
    Fresh install no OTA
    yep, same thing happened to me. Took all my apps out of the NC. my NC is busted too -- no weather or calendar info.

same vitals as you

Yeah I had to open every app again and reset the notification settings but also I jailbroke my iphone 5c first time and it's only ever been ota updated since 7.0 it's on 7.04 now and apparently this isn't possible but fine on mine so I guess it's just trial and error for many people.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tkawika View Post
    Yep, crashed my phone, restoring now. Phone wouldn't pass the Apple icon screen on boot. Will try one more time. Thank you for the effort and time. Just giving a bug report.
    when you updated to 7.0.4 did you do it OTA (over the air) or did you connect to computer to do it? If you did not connect then you need to back up phone with iTunes, then restore to factory settings, then restore your settings from back up. You can now do the jailbreak and it will work as I just did it that way with no issues on my 5s.

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by patoons View Post
    how long is "configuring system (2/2)" supposed to take?
    It shouldn't take more than 1/2 a minute. Mine kept getting stuck here on my Windows 8.1 machine, but it worked just fine on my OSX 10.9 machine. Weird!
    They can have my jailbreak when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by politicalslug View Post
    It shouldn't take more than 1/2 a minute. Mine kept getting stuck here on my Windows 8.1 machine, but it worked just fine on my OSX 10.9 machine. Weird!
    Mine was stuck for like 15 or 20 minutes at that screen on a windows 7 machine but it went through eventually I just left it alone and walked away and when I came back it was done.

Yes!!!!
    Think twice, reply once....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kayawish24 View Post
    ist so sad that even io7 jailbreak cannot Bypass Apple ID and Password Screen bought a second Hand iphne 4s and updated it to io7 and now ist asking for ID and Password.i dont have contact info of seller.
    If you want to buy an iphone from someone, make sure he sign out of Apple ID and do a restore to confirm is legit so you won't get scammed. Now is just a paperweight and waste of money.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,925 Times in 6,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    If you want to buy an iphone from someone, make sure he sign out of Apple ID and do a restore to confirm is legit so you won't get scammed. Now is just a paperweight and waste of money.
    Sad, expensive paperweight.

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

Good news on the jailbreak for ios7. Is it worth upgrading a i4 to 7?

I jailbreak my 5s 7.0.4. and how what?!. None of me previously purchased apps from Cydia work with IOS 7.0.4.
    I hope they will be updated soon or new ones to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by AGIAMIU View Post
    I jailbreak my 5s 7.0.4. and how what?!. None of me previously purchased apps from Cydia work with IOS 7.0.4.
    It will take quite a while for everything to get updated. The tweak developers had no advance warning and no beta versions to do any initial testing. So most things will take quite some time to update. Basically your jailbreak is useless right now.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (12-24-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me buggsy2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kayawish24 View Post
    bought a second Hand iphne 4s and updated it to io7 and now ist asking for ID and Password.i dont have contact info of seller.
    Yeah, those cash-only deals in a Walmart parking lot are hard to trace back in case of a problem LOL.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,329 Times in 7,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AGIAMIU View Post
    Now you wait patiently for them to be updated

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (12-24-2013)

Yes that is true, now the jailbreak is pointless!
    Last edited by AGIAMIU; 12-24-2013 at 06:20 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,329 Times in 7,032 Posts

My iMessage has been acting up all day. They go through but continue to say sending at the top. And none of the notifications are working for them. I have to go into it to see if anyone has messaged me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Thanks

Since the iphone came out, I was always big into the jailbreak scene. Jailbroke phones back in the old day when it took some knowledge and work to do. Today, I realized I no longer have the interest. I just jailbroke my iPhone 5 on 7.0.4 and its pointless. There is absolutely nothing the jailbreak can give me that I was, that I don't have. The last thing was SBSettings, I have that now. I think I am bowing out, gonna restore

Quote Originally Posted by tkawika View Post
    Mine is locked won't restore 😡😡😡😡

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 ... LastLast