Results 1 to 7 of 7

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AT&T Brings its 4G LTE Network to Additional Locations in the U.S.

  1. #1
    Default AT&T Brings its 4G LTE Network to Additional Locations in the U.S.


    AT&T has been bringing its 4G LTE cellular coverage to new places in the United States all year long in the hopes to reach out to additional customers using 4G LTE-capable devices. Recently, AT&T also claimed to be the first U.S. carrier to offer 4G LTE data roaming with new agreements with EE of the U.K. and Rogers of Canada.

    On Wednesday, AT&T announced that it brought the speed and reliability of its 4G LTE cellular network to even more locations in the United States. Those lucky locations include:


    • Appleton, Wisconsin
    • Durango, Colorado
    • Elmira, New York
    • Kauai, Hawaii
    • Poplar Bluff, Missouri
    • Pottsville, Pennsylvania
    • Sikeston, Missouri
    • Terre Haute, Indiana
    • Twin Falls, Idaho


    AT&T's 4G LTE cellular network produces average speeds of around 20-60 megabits per second, although the theoretical download speed on 4G LTE is around 100 megabits per second. This has to do with the fact that network congestion and interference takes away from usable bandwidth for users.

    Many of Apple's latest devices, including the iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPad Mini, and iPad with retina display can take advantage of AT&T's 4G LTE network, as well as many non-Apple handsets.

    Sources: AT&T

  2. #2
    Anyone else having battery problems with the iPhone 5? I've already had to send in 3 of them under warranty because the battery's failed.

  3. #3
    Also getting LTE in more Suffolk county L.I. NY locations. Almost all of Long Island is now covered.. Thank You AT&T!! been waiting for this.. fastest download I got so far was, 56.37 Mbps Down..

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty Manley Silberhorn View Post
    Anyone else having battery problems with the iPhone 5? I've already had to send in 3 of them under warranty because the battery's failed.
    What iOS are you on 6/7? Jailbroken/NonJB? I never experience bad battery life on the 5. I even bought the first batch of the iPhone 5 and not a problem had it for an entire year even when it was jailbroken it still did quite well.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyGearIsaac View Post
    What iOS are you on 6/7? Jailbroken/NonJB? I never experience bad battery life on the 5. I even bought the first batch of the iPhone 5 and not a problem had it for an entire year even when it was jailbroken it still did quite well.
    It didn't matter what iOS I was on it was on. 1 had been jail broken while the other 2 had never been jail broken. They were bought within 4 months of each other all at different times though.

  6. #6
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    624
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 76 Times in 73 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty Manley Silberhorn View Post
    Anyone else having battery problems with the iPhone 5? I've already had to send in 3 of them under warranty because the battery's failed.
    Possibly. My former roommate's battery on an non-JB 5 has shut off at least three-four times with 30% or more charge remaining.
    My JB 5 has similar issues, but not as bad (yet).
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jake501 View Post
    Also getting LTE in more Suffolk county L.I. NY locations. Almost all of Long Island is now covered.. Thank You AT&T!! been waiting for this.. fastest download I got so far was, 56.37 Mbps Down..
    must be nice. im running a jb iphone5 on 6.2 and i live in St joesph mo. the best speed i have ever seen is 15mb down. the normal speed i see and i check alot is less than 5mb. not sure what the hell is going on. its been turned on for maybe a month and a half and still hasnt got any better

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •