Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Philips Hue App for iOS Gets Redesigned for iOS 7, New Features

Default Philips Hue App for iOS Gets Redesigned for iOS 7, New Features

For those that use Philips Hue light bulbs for colorful or ambient lighting in their homes, the company has released an update for their iOS application on Monday. The update brings the application up to version 1.2.0. The application is used for controlling the appearance of the light bulb, including its color.

The update gives the Philips Hue application a new interface for iOS 7. You can see some screenshots of the new interface above. The interface improvement includes an all-new sidebar for easier navigation throughout the application.

Philips Hue has also been given an introduction demonstration feature for new users of the application, the ability to re-order your lights from the application's Settings pane, the ability to save the current configuration of your lights, and new in-application notifications from the new sidebar.

Existing users of the Philips Hue application for iOS will find the update under the Updates tab of the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Philips Hue from the App Store for free via this App Store link.

To get the most out of your Philips Hue application, you'll want to have some Philips Hue light bulbs. You can purchase a starter pack of three bulbs from Apple's Web site for $195.99. Notably, Philips recently introduced a new trio of Hue lights joining its product offering.

Sources: App Store

Thanks

these lights have been on my christmas list for months I'm excited to get them

Default New upgrade bug?
    Quote Originally Posted by plcrules View Post
    these lights have been on my christmas list for months I'm excited to get them
    I upgraded to the new version and now get a perpetual "connecting" message.