+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Now Available for iOS Devices

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 760 Posts

Default Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Now Available for iOS Devices

Star Wars and LEGO fans rejoice! Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is now available for iOS devices everywhere. The game, known for its popularity on multiple gaming consoles, can be downloaded from the App Store and played on iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads.

Notably, the game is free, but this comes with a caveat. You can play Episode I: The Phantom Menace for free, but all episodes after the first will need to be bought via in-app purchase. When playing the game, you have the choice to use classic or touch screen controls whichever you might find more comfortable. You can also choose between 120 different characters and play over 36 different story mode levels.

The game is pretty hefty, coming in at almost an 800MB download, but after the game is actually installed, it will take up around 1.4GB and only increase in size as you save more and more game data. This is important to take into account if you're low on storage.

If you want to give the game a try, you can download it for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

thefinalhack (12-12-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

$14.99 for the complete saga bundle! Wow! They have dollar signs in their eyes! That's one IAP I won't be partaking in, especially considering the fact that the game can likely be purchased for a console for less...

Thanks

One wonders if the app contains the original levels from the ps2 version or if it is just cut-down versions of them

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Was kind of excited until I saw the price. I just can’t my way to spending more than $5 ($10 if it’s really awesome, great graphics) on a game for casual mobile device gaming.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    The game is pretty hefty, coming in at almost an 800MB download, but after the game is actually installed, it will take up around 1.4GB and only increase in size as you save more and more game data. This is important to take into account if you're low on storage.
    Seems to only take up 816 MB for me post-installation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rcworship View Post
    $14.99 for the complete saga bundle! Wow! They have dollar signs in their eyes! That's one IAP I won't be partaking in, especially considering the fact that the game can likely be purchased for a console for less...
    True, the Lego Harry Potter game has more levels and is only like $5.
    Last edited by Zokunei; 12-13-2013 at 01:33 PM.