+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Angry Birds Friends Updated With New Holiday Levels, Jingle Sling Shot

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Angry Birds Friends was released in May of this year with a new spin on the game for players. The Friends version of the game allows players to play against
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Angry Birds Friends Updated With New Holiday Levels, Jingle Sling Shot

Angry Birds Friends was released in May of this year with a new spin on the game for players. The Friends version of the game allows players to play against and compete with Facebook friends online.

Angry Birds Friends has been given a holiday update bringing the game version up to 1.4.0. The new update follows the lead of Angry Birds Seasons, which was recently updated with new holiday-themed levels.

In the update, Rovio has added in 18 all-new holiday-themed levels that players can conquer. The game will allow players to begin playing 6 all-new holiday-themed levels each week starting on December 9th and ending on December 29th.

Players can also take advantage of an all-new slingshot, which is also holiday-themed. It is unlocked or bought by players, and will sling ornaments at the pigs to inflict damage on their structures, as well as make it snow on the scenery.

Existing players of Angry Birds Friends will find the update under the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Angry Birds Friends for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

My iPhone is a Part of Me hogcia's Avatar
    Thanks

I am so over this game....