+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas to be released on the iOS Platform this Upcoming December

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    Thanks

Default Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas to be released on the iOS Platform this Upcoming December

According to a recent press release from Rockstar, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is coming to iOS this December with full iOS game controller support. The following was mentioned regarding the matter:

Before GTAV took us to the sun-bleached sidewalks and humming concrete freeways of present-day Los Santos and beyond, there was Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the biggest GTA of the PS2 era. Now, head back to the early 90s with CJ and the Grove Street Families when Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas comes to mobile devices next month.

Encompassing Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas and everything in between, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has been upgraded for its mobile release. Newly remastered graphics including dynamic and detailed shadows, greater draw distance, an enriched color palette, plus enhanced character and car models make this the best-looking version of San Andreas yet.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas also features brand new touch controls including contextual control options to display buttons only when you need them and three different control schemes for driving and maneuvering, as well as a reworked checkpoint system for easier progression. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for mobile also comes equipped with full controller support, including Made for iOS controller capability on iOS7.
    For those of you who didnít already know, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was originally released for consoles in 2004 and boasts an enormous open-world map that includes fictional areas of San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angeles for gamers to play in. The title had won numerous game-of-the-year awards after its release and sold more than 27.5 million copies worldwide. It will soon be releasing on the iOS platform with support for the Made for iOS controller capability which was released on iOS 7. As of right now, both pricing and exact release date information hasnít been released but we do know it will be "sometime this December."

Source: Rockstar

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im gonna buy this game!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to linkincyde For This Useful Post:

Buffolus (11-27-2013)

Thanks

Awesome game on PS2. Not sure if i'd play it on my phone tho.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ABOSWORTH's Avatar
    Thanks

Man I loved that game back in the day! By far my favorite GTA game. Haven't played the newest one yet. I hope they release this on Android as well so I can play with a controller.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    Man I loved that game back in the day! By far my favorite GTA game. Haven't played the newest one yet. I hope they release this on Android as well so I can play with a controller.
    Didn't Apple add support for controllers in iOS 7

Thanks

I usually feel that way about every cross platform game. This works pretty dam we'll on touchscreen though. Not as nice as controller but likely much better than you would expect.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ABOSWORTH's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mlitz69 View Post
    Didn't Apple add support for controllers in iOS 7
    I have no idea. I don't have my iPhone anymore so I guess I don't care much either. lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    Agreed! Defo my fave gta and I'm gonna buy this too, for android tho not iOS as I already have my ps3 controller synced to note 10.1

Green Apple
    Thanks

Mean I that is the (Best out of all the other GTA) I come across...