+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Microsoft's SkyDrive App for iOS Gets Redesigned for iOS 7

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Microsoft's SkyDrive App for iOS Gets Redesigned for iOS 7

On Thursday, Microsoft updated its popular and free SkyDrive cloud-based storage application for iOS bringing the application up to version 4.0.

The update gives the SkyDrive application an all-new iOS 7-inspired interface. The redesign gives the application the iOS 7 feeling you would expect, including the taller navigation bar, transparency between layers, and the flatter appearance for icons and tabs.

Also included in today’s update, Microsoft is giving you the ability to automatically back up your photos and videos to SkyDrive. This will upload them to your SkyDrive account so that if something happens to your iOS device, you can still access your files via the SkyDrive Web site from another machine.

Microsoft has also added better integration with Office Mobile and OneNote, which makes it so you can now edit office documents in the application. Bug fixes and improvements have also been implemented in the update.

Existing users of the SkyDrive application for iOS will find the update under the Updates tab in the App Store. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of SkyDrive for iOS for free from this App Store link.

Sources: App Store

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Great update, now I can keep my photos backed up in Google +, Dropbox, Amazon CloudDrive and now SkyDrive just to make sure they are safe

Thanks

I love skydive!!