+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Microsoft Releases Xbox One SmartGlass iOS App Ahead of Console Launch

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    Thanks

Default Microsoft Releases Xbox One SmartGlass iOS App Ahead of Console Launch

Microsoft recently released the Xbox One compatible version of its SmartGlass companion app, bringing remote control and other interactive features to the iOS platform ahead of the gaming console’s release. For those of you who haven’t heard of it, Xbox One SmartGlass is an app that allows users to navigate the Xbox One menu system with touch gestures while providing a mode of input for keyboard duties.

Along with a media remote control, which in some cases can also control set-top cable boxes thanks the built-in integration feature found in the Xbox One, the iOS app can also be used to browse the Web on a TV. The app also displays SmartGlass companions, a type of second-screen functionality for videos and gaming content.

If users are away from the house, Xbox One SmartGlass lets users search for, browse and “pin” gaming content for future play. Much like the Xbox 360 version of the app, the updated iteration also grants access to Xbox Live for achievement tracking and messaging.

Those of you interested in downloading the free app can do so from the App Store, while the console itself will ship starting November 21.

Source: iTunes

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

*T*
    Thanks

Dead rising 3 is going to be a massive flop, apparently it's max resolution is 720p

Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol just cuz it has 720p res don't mean it's a flop.

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

PokemonDesigner (11-20-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I was watching a video game play of dead rising3 and the quality of the games graphics seemed horrible to me I hope that's not what the actual thing is like in person and hoping it was only that way due to the video it self.
    Last edited by zeroskater61; 11-20-2013 at 03:50 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

lol.. i didnt know graphics of the game defined how great the game was. I must totally be a noob them

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hitman10 View Post
    lol.. i didnt know graphics of the game defined how great the game was. I must totally be a noob them
    I don't know about the other comments cause yeah dead rising is a great game and I can't wait to get it but am just saying since it is a new system and all shouldn't it look a bit better then just being a great game it self? I mean isn't that the whole point of new gen to make things better then the previous one. Cause if not then wouldn't it just be like playing the game on a 360 and if that were the case then why not actually make it for the 360.
    Last edited by zeroskater61; 11-20-2013 at 09:09 PM.