+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Twitter App for iOS Updated With Filtered Search Results and More

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Twitter App for iOS Updated With Filtered Search Results and More

On Tuesday, Twitter issued a small update to its Twitter application for iOS bringing the application up to version 5.13.

With Tuesday’s update, Twitter is introducing a new filtered search feature that will make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for when you use the search bar in the application.

In addition, Twitter has enhanced the application with new trends. The social network notes that when you’re finished looking at all the trends that the application has to offer in the Discover tab, you will find even more trends having to do with television and local content.

Twitter has also made some improvements to login verification for users.

Existing users of the Twitter application for iOS will find the update under the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of Twitter for iOS for free from this App Store link.

In case you missed it, Twitter has also decided to remove the option to receive direct messages from people that follow you that you don't follow. Two users that follow each other can still send each other direct messages as usual.

Sources: App Store

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Twitter sucks. I would say more but I feel like I would run out of characters trying to explain why...

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty Manley Silberhorn View Post
    Twitter sucks. I would say more but I feel like I would run out of characters trying to explain why...
    Because Twitter.