+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Shipping Times for iPhone 5s Improve to 3-5 Business Days

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Shipping Times for iPhone 5s Improve to 3-5 Business Days

Apple’s iPhone 5s has proven to be very popular. So popular, in fact, that Apple needed to slow down iPhone 5c production to make room for more iPhone 5s production.

Apple’s iPhone 5s is now seeing an improved shipping time of just 3-5 business days, indicating that Apple is now beginning to catch up to demand with its supply. Shipping estimates for Apple’s iPhone 5s just recently improved to 1-2 weeks less than two weeks ago; the rapid improvements show that the company is working hard to increase production of the new handset.

With the holidays coming up, it’s a good sign to see the handset getting improved shipping estimates. Long waits can make it difficult for consumers to get their device in time for a gift during the holiday season.

The improved shipping times are for all three (gold, silver, and space gray) colors, in all cellular and storage configurations that Apple has available on their Web site.

Sources: Apple

Thanks

I knew the iPhone 5S is gonna outrun those C models.....

What's Jailbreak? Soldierboykillm's Avatar
    Thanks

Ya.. I ordered mine on Sunday and was surprised when the lady told me Id have it in 3-5 days. Cant wait, been using the 4s since it launched.