Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
11-18-2013, 01:10 PM #1
First Beta of iOS 7.1 Released to Developers
[WARNING: As always, if you're concerned about a potential impact on JB, do NOT upgrade until more is known about today's release]
On Monday, Apple released the first beta of iOS 7.1, which gives us an initial look into Apple's anticipated looming update for its mobile operating system.
The beta comes just days after the release of iOS 7.0.4.
In addition to an array of bug fixes, iOS 7.1 points to a number of known issues. They include:
- Bluetooth (Known Issue) 32-bit apps running on a 64-bit device cannot attach to BTServer.
- iTunes (Known Issue) Loading an iTunes Match library (or your purchased music history) may take much longer than expected, especially on larger libraries. If your library does not sync right away, please wait 30 minutes and try to access it again.
- Crash Logs (Known Issue) Crash logs will not appear in Diagnostics & Usage Data in Settings. The logs will still be available when synced off the device.
iOS 7.1 beta is available now for developers using all compatible iOS devices.
11-18-2013, 01:22 PM #2
Yeah..i see the warning. We all know we won't see the JB until 7.1 or 7.2 officially releases. Got some time on our hands..hopefully soon I miss it haha!
11-18-2013, 01:35 PM #3
I hope the devs stay quiet about the 7.1 update until it's released, too. We don't need apple patching security bugs just yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scotty Manley Silberhorn For This Useful Post:
11-18-2013, 01:36 PM #4
Aren't x.1 updates supposed to come with at least a couple minor feature additions? Heck, even 7.0.3 came with iCloud Keychain. It seems like this should be 7.0.5 to me, unless they're holding off on the feature part of the update in the first beta for some reason.
11-18-2013, 01:52 PM #5
I think the J.B. hackers know what they do.
Can just imagine what you can do with jailbroken iPhone 5s????
11-18-2013, 02:20 PM #6
More like 7.0.5
11-18-2013, 02:52 PM #7
11-18-2013, 03:29 PM #8
Yeah...haven't loaded it yet..not sure it does much...n I just restored this from scratch on 7.0.4...geeze..
11-18-2013, 03:32 PM #9
Anyone experiencing wifi related issues on their iPhone 4S after updating to iOS 7 ?
11-18-2013, 03:35 PM #10
11-18-2013, 03:46 PM #11
11-18-2013, 04:52 PM #12
I can't wait for the JB so I can tether my iPhone and use my iPad mini on the train
11-18-2013, 05:01 PM #13
11-18-2013, 05:44 PM #14
Issues Fixed Since 7.0.4
Baseband & Telephony
- Updated GSMA TS.25 (formerly SE13) table
- Fixed discovery issue on some Bluetooth device with UTF-8 characters in name
- Fixed auto-pairing issue after wake
- Fixed issue of missing subscribed Calendars
- Fixed Radio play resume issue due to network stall
- Added language support for Hindi
- Dutch localization improvements
- Finnish localization improvements
- French localization improvements
- German localization improvements
- Greek localization improvements
- Norwegian localization improvements
- Russian localization improvements
- Spanish localization improvements
- Swedish localization improvements
- Ukrainian localization improvements
- Support localized numbers for Camera and Photos
- Made improvements to shared photo streams
- Improved Mobile Safari scroll performance on some web page
- Fixed Mobile Safari crash when loading some web pages
- Made improvements to Siri UI
11-18-2013, 06:09 PM #15
Just those couple of updates and it's a major jump from 7.0.4 to 7.1. Hummm apple is there something not being said...
11-18-2013, 06:49 PM #16
11-18-2013, 07:25 PM #17
Please apple. I beg of you. Let me update Facebook and/or twitter from notification center again!!! Uuggghhhhhh!!! Why take away that feature!?!?!?
11-18-2013, 10:03 PM #18
11-19-2013, 01:25 AM #19
11-19-2013, 04:07 AM #20