+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First Beta of iOS 7.1 Released to Developers

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Magnum Please apple. I beg of you. Let me update Facebook and/or twitter from notification center again!!! Uuggghhhhhh!!! Why take away that feature!?!?!? Yeah, and what happened
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Please apple. I beg of you. Let me update Facebook and/or twitter from notification center again!!! Uuggghhhhhh!!! Why take away that feature!?!?!?
    Yeah, and what happened to weather in the Notification center?!? It even says that weather info is provided by Yahoo, but there's no weather there!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Serge.H View Post
    Anyone experiencing wifi related issues on their iPhone 4S after updating to iOS 7 ?
    Yes. I keep dropping wifi connection since the public install...was fine when I was using the beta versions.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smiska2 View Post
    What?? just use hotspot? (turns the iPhone into a router) don't you guys have that? comes in the standard iOS software here in sweden
    My iPhone is my hotspot, but through AT&T you have to pay extra for the service (yes, to use only the same data). I circumvent this with the jailbreak tweak called TetherMe, which dynamically enables native tethering. In other words, it hacks the iPhone tether option so you don't have to pay extra to the carrier without receiving any additional data.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi, after this update, my sounds under note sounds, has suddenly changed, so they all sounds equal ... Is it only me, who has this error??
    Last edited by Gubis; 11-20-2013 at 05:54 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,203 Times in 6,654 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gubis View Post
    Hi, after this update, my sounds under note sounds, has suddenly changed, so they all sounds equal ... I it only me, who has this error??
    Bug probably. Mine is doing notification sounds for some text messages. Joy of betas.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

It appears the "new" iOS sounds are disabled in this beta. The "old" sounds are working.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smiska2 View Post
    What?? just use hotspot? (turns the iPhone into a router) don't you guys have that? comes in the standard iOS software here in sweden
    Hotspot doesn't turn the phone into a router, just a wireless access modem. There's a big difference in the networking world.

Quote Originally Posted by The6uest View Post
    Yeah, and what happened to weather in the Notification center?!? It even says that weather info is provided by Yahoo, but there's no weather there!!
    I have weather in my notification center. I just tells me the current temp and the high for the day and if it's going to rain or snow or not.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12