Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Updates iBooks and iTunes U iOS Apps With Redesigned Interfaces for iOS 7

Default Apple Updates iBooks and iTunes U iOS Apps With Redesigned Interfaces for iOS 7

Apple released iOS 7 in September and has been slowly updating its iOS applications to take advantage of the new operating system ever since. Apple has updated its Find my iPhone app, iTunes Remote app, and iWork and iLife suites among others, but we've still continued to wait for updates for iBooks and iTunes U.

On Thursday, Apple released updates to both iBooks and iTunes U for iOS with all-new application icons and new interfaces for iOS 7. The redesigned interfaces take advantage of the taller navigation bars, transparent elements, and flatter interfaces that are found all around in iOS 7, as shown above.

Both of the applications function as usual, without very many changes to the features.

Existing users of either application will find the updates under the Updates tab in the App Store application. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of iBooks for free from this App Store link, or you can download the latest version of iTunes U for free from this App Store link.

Notably, Apple also released iOS 7.0.4 to the public Thursday as well.

Sources: App Store (1), (2)

I'm just so glad they finally updated the icon for iBooks. Now apple only has a few more ugly ones to go.

You can no longer delete a bookmark in bookmarks, you have to go to the page your book mark is on and tap the red ribbon. Before this update, you could just slide to the right and delete it.
    Do not like this update!

Lol, you have to swipe the opposite way now in iOS 7compared to iOS 6.
    Who would've thunk...

never have and never will use Ibooks, I hate you cannot delete this bloat ware.......................Amazon already invented it before Apple